vaf | vitalogy.de and fans [pearl-jam.de]

14.07.18 - NOS ALive, Passeio Maritimo de Alges, Lissabon (POR)

Offline binaural2002

• vaf | 1/2 Full
Main Set: Low Light, Better Man/ Save It For Later, Go, Mind Your Manners, Do The Evolution, Given To Fly, Interstellar Overdrive (Pink Floyd), Corduroy, Rats, Even Flow, Daughter / WMA/ It's OK, Unthought Known, Down, Jeremy, Can’t Deny Me, In My Tree, Black, Lukin, Rearviewmirror
Encore: Imagine (John Lennon), Comfortably Numb (Pink Floyd), Porch, Alive, Rockin' In The Free World (Neil Young, mit Jack White)

Statistik zur Tour 2018 als Google Drive-Dokument >>> Klick hier <<<
« Letzte Änderung: 15. Juli 2018 um 10:37 von binaural2002 »
PJ - 11/306/121 - 96 Zürich - 00 RaR - 07 München - 10 Berlin - 12 Berlin² - 14 Amsterdam² Berlin - 18 Berlin - 22 Zürich - 24 Berlin 1
EV - 1/27/27 - 19 Düsseldorf

Offline binaural2002

• vaf | 1/2 Full
PJ - 11/306/121 - 96 Zürich - 00 RaR - 07 München - 10 Berlin - 12 Berlin² - 14 Amsterdam² Berlin - 18 Berlin - 22 Zürich - 24 Berlin 1

Offline binaural2002

• vaf | 1/2 Full
Walk On Music: Metamorphosis #2-Phillip Glass

Band Onstage: 11:30
Band Offstage: 1:38

01. Low Light
02. Better Man/Save It For Later-(Charley, Cox, Morton, Steele, Wakeling)-1:40 tag
03. Go
(Chats in Portuguese.  Wishes them good evening and talks about the festival)
04. Mind Your Manners
05. Do The Evolution
(Chats in Portuguese and introduces Mike)
06. Given To Fly
07. Interstellar Overdrive-(Barrett, Mason, Waters, Wright)-instrumental 55 seconds
08. Corduroy
(Ed checks on the audience to make sure they are safe and lists things that he is drinking to.  Fernando(?) this one’s for you)
09. Rats
(22 years ago we played this song in Cascais.  We are going to play it again for you)
10.  Even Flow
(You know, Mike isn’t the only one playing a mean guitar up here…Mr. Stone Gossard!  “We call upon the author to explain”-quote is a reference to a Nick Cave & The Bad Seeds song.)
11. Daughter / WMA-30 seconds / It's OK-(Cole)-2:30 min  Ed has the audience sing the line “It’s OK” in Portuguese while he sings the rest in English)
12. Unthought Known
( name? this ones for you)
13. Down
14. Jeremy
(We played this place a few years ago and the best part about it was the White Stripes played on the same stage and tonight is as good or even better because tonight we have Jack White.  Ed segue’s into a discussion of violence against women in Portugal and what can be done to reduce or prevent it.)
15. Can’t Deny Me
16. In My Tree
17. Black (if I had the chance to do it all again I would probably make the same mistakes because I’m a stupid man, If I had a chance to do it again..because we belong together))
18. Lukin
19. Rearviewmirror

Encore Break One

Hey we’d like to play one and see if we can get you to light this place up. I played it at a festival and I would love to have you hear it with the whole band.  There are people out there that think more about their own profit than they do for the environment, gay marriage (etc.) They are holding onto old ideas and they are going away but we should expedite this process.
20. Imagine-(Lennon) w/ full band
21. Comfortably Numb-(Gilmour, Waters)
22. Porch (during song the band jams on Seven Nation Army by Jack White who played before Pearl Jam and is watching the band from the side of the stage)
23. Alive

24. Rockin' In The Free World-(Young) w/ Jack White playing guitar.  (Stone plays tambourine. Eventually Jack’s bass player takes Jeff’s instrument and Jeff played piano with Boom)