vaf | vitalogy.de and fans [pearl-jam.de]

Setlist Albany 29.04.2003

Offline Dennis

• vaf | Given To Fly
am: 30. April 2003 um 07:14
von TSIS

setlist: I Am Mine, Whipping, Last Exit, Blood, Cropduster, Daughter/(ABitW), Even Flow, Ghost, Elderly Woman, Love Boat Captain, Wishlist/(Improv), Save You, Once, Corduroy, Better Man, Porch
encore: People Have The Power, Improv, Do The Evolution, Given To Fly, All or None, Alive, Baba O'Riley

notes:
- A few hundred people hold up peace signs (see: peace campaign, peace sign) at the start of the first encore. This leads Ed to bring Rachel, a girl from the front row who is holding a peace sign, on stage where he decides to play People Have the Power by Patti Smith. Rachel holds the lyrics up for Ed during this song and dances along to the music, visibly having a great time.
- The improv was a cute number about how Rachel came to the show, wished for world peace, and ended up a human music stand in the show ;)

I think we have a grandios Saison gespielt!

Offline hoeen

• vaf | Off He Goes
Antwort #1 am: 30. April 2003 um 08:36
also ich bin ja jedesmal überrascht und gespannt, mit welchen songs die den gig beginnen  :D
"Die größtmögliche Revolution ist es doch, die Menschen dazu zu bringen, sich weniger einsam zu fühlen. Und Musik ist das beste Instrument dafür." - John K. Samson

Offline breakmyfall

• vaf | Better Man
  • dont go onme
Antwort #2 am: 30. April 2003 um 18:00
cool, ich habe die show schon im voraus bestellt. jetzt warte ich gespannt auf ein paket aus usa...