vaf | vitalogy.de and fans [pearl-jam.de]

Neuer Newsletter in den USA eingetroffen SPOILER

Offline bobafett

• vaf | Man Of Golden Words
  • It Takes a Nation of Millions to Hold Me Back
Wer es nicht abwarten kann, hier der Text den Jeff für den neuen Newsletter geschrieben hat. Ist scheinbar heute in den Staaten eingetrudelt. Wird dann ja immer noch etwas dauern bis er uns hier erreicht.

its a sunny cold winter day in seattlean its time to hit the gears with some wd-4o... we have a nice little batch of 20 some songs, mostly co-written. everyone brought in some rifffs + cool parts we pushed + pulled, added+ subtracted, sicussed, digressed cut the fat and sometimes we streched it out, looking for our va22 oddyssey. 7's + 5's turned into 3's and 4's and back again in between, we drank coffe and ate donuts and talked anout the justification of liposuction. has anybody seen Team America? i saw it right b4 Nov 2 i really needed a laugh at that point... its hard to laugh with all the death + destuction being directed by our fucking leader we also talked about playing these new songs in live. going to europe, some new spots in canada, going somewhere warm in the winter. its exciting to still be excited to get out + play music. thanks for you energy. cant wait to play you the new songs. JEFF

Keine wirklich konkreten Aussagen, aber bei 20 Songs sollten ja wohl wieder einige B Seiten und Lost Dogs 2 Titel bei sein. Man denke nur an die Binaural Outtakes!!!!
I go through all this before you wake up
So I can feel happier to be safe up here with you