vaf | vitalogy.de and fans [pearl-jam.de]

Pearl Jam in Las Vegas !!!

Offline Beetho Lins

• vaf | Better Man
am: 19. Mai 2005 um 17:51
http://forums.pearljam.com/showthread.php?t=121772

this is going to be fucking amazing!! Being put on by Superfly the same folks who do the Bonnaroo festival- brace yourself-

Superfly is expected to announce the Vegoose Music Festival with-in the coming weeks, to be held on the surrounding fields of Las Vegas, NV - Oct 28-30 with a final show Oct 31 at the Sam Boyd Silver Bowl. The festival will be similar to the Bonnaroo Music Festival which is being held in Manchester, TN this June. In addition to the festival performances, which will be over by seven o'clock each of the three days, several of the band's will be performing in groups of two or three at various clubs and arenas during the evenings of the festival. Dave Matthews Band and Trey Anastasio will play the Thomas and Mack Center the first two evening's, while moe., Umphrey's McGee, Phil Lesh and Friends and others will share the stage at the MGM Grand Garden Arena on night's two and three. Pearl Jam will play with The Black Crowes on evening three at the Thomas and Mack Center, while right down the road at the House of Blues, The John Mayer Trio will share their Blues for fans. There will be minimal onsite camping and minimal onsite activities, which makes this festival quite different from the Bonnaroo Music and Arts Festival. Confirmed Acts are listed below.

Dave Matthews Band, Pearl Jam, moe., The String Cheese Incident, The Black Crowes, Wilco, Ryan Adams, Trey Anastasio, Umphrey's McGee, Widespread Panic, Phil Lesh and Friends, Mike Gordon and Leo Kottke, The John Mayer Trio, Gov't Mule, The Allman Brothers Band, 311, Keller Williams and many more to be announced.

:)
"I don`t need drugs to change my life in a fucking shit"...

FÓRUM PEARL JAM In Brazil

Offline chewbacca

• vaf | Immortality
Antwort #1 am: 19. Mai 2005 um 18:53
i thougt they don't play anymore festivals?
just because I lost it doesn't mean I want it back

Offline Stargazer

• vaf | 1/2 Full
  • 4 8 15 16 23 42
Antwort #2 am: 21. Mai 2005 um 19:56
i don`t believe that they will play there! there are no news at the tenclub...
I can watch and not take part where i end and where you start

Offline jobst

• Kastanienmädchen
  • vaf | Olympic Platinum
Antwort #3 am: 21. Mai 2005 um 20:08
i thougt they don't play anymore festivals?

Naja, ein richtiges Festival ist das auch nicht. Das Thomas and Mack Center ist meines Wissens eine Halle.

Trotzdem müssen wir abwarten, ob an der Meldung was dran ist.
Karriere beendet.

Offline Beetho Lins

• vaf | Better Man
Antwort #4 am: 21. Mai 2005 um 20:10
Hey guys..
But this are a Beneficit festival, so it makes more sense to Pearl Jam ...  :)

Offline Beetho Lins

• vaf | Better Man
Antwort #5 am: 21. Mai 2005 um 20:15
this will happen, they are just waiting to confirm a press release date with management for all artists involved... it could be a fuckin wookie zoo, but I enjoy some of the "jam band" scene and you throw vegas in the mix and it will be drugs galore!!!! party on-...