vaf | vitalogy.de and fans [pearl-jam.de]

Stoney: New interview !!!

Offline Beetho Lins

• vaf | Better Man
am: 19. Mai 2005 um 02:21
Stone was on 97.7 out of St. Catherines earlier today. It was a pretty lame interview with no new information.

He's also supposed to call in to FM96 in London sometime this afternoon. FM96 is bit better of a station than 97.7. They're playing Immortality right now.

You can listen live at www.fm96.com

Later ...

He did say on 97.7 that they wanted to tour before the album came out, so it sounds like it will be realeased after the Canadian tour.
(Probally is just funny, maybe the new album will be release during the canadian tour) ...

sum up of stones interview

here's what i can remember..

first she tells him the radio station is haunted... pretty stupid
then he says they wanted to play canada cause they've always wanted to do a 'proper' tour there but just never got around to it

then she brings up ticketmaster.... same old shit from 10 years ago
then she actually asked a half decent question about bootlegs... i think stone said they probably will be sold for this tour
he said they need to tour cause they are broke jokingly.. then the dumbass says " you like van halen then.." acting all cool. bashing van halen even though they play them all the time on the station.. just dumb
then she goes off on "whats it like to be a rock star" bullshit... then he says yup i got another interview... thats all i can remember

you could maybe ask for a transcript at and tell them what a dumb ass she is @

feedback@htzfm.com
« Letzte Änderung: 19. Mai 2005 um 02:28 von Beetho Lins »
"I don`t need drugs to change my life in a fucking shit"...

FÓRUM PEARL JAM In Brazil

Offline bluemoon

• vaf | Given To Fly
Antwort #1 am: 19. Mai 2005 um 12:09
Zum Stone Interview habe ich im Message Pit noch folgendes gefunden::
tomorrow morning at 7:15 on power97, ALL information will be released about the Pearl Jam tour, INCLUDING who will be opening.. and they said today that they heard from "a little birdy" that yes, there is an EXCELLENT chance that neil Young will have something to do with the tour.THIS IS THE RADIO STATION THAT FIRST ANNOUNCED THE WINNIPEG SHOW, BTW!!!

LISTEN TO POWER97 TOMORROW MORNING AT 7:15!!! u can get livestreaming audio at their website.. www.power97.com !!!!

Das klingt ja schon sehr interessant(wenn es denn stimmen sollte,ist alles noch nicht offiziell)).Zumal das Gerücht mit Neil Young schon länger im Umlauf ist.
« Letzte Änderung: 19. Mai 2005 um 12:16 von bluemoon »

Offline bluemoon

• vaf | Given To Fly
Antwort #2 am: 24. Mai 2005 um 20:08
Irgendwann heute soll noch ein Interview mit Jeff Ament auf power.97 kommen.Vielleicht erfährt man dann ja was neues.

Offline moesman

• vaf | (in)Habit(ant)
  • lailailailailailaifuckinglaiailailaila
Antwort #3 am: 24. Mai 2005 um 20:36
Zum Stone Interview habe ich im Message Pit noch folgendes gefunden::
tomorrow morning at 7:15 on power97, ALL information will be released about the Pearl Jam tour, INCLUDING who will be opening.. and they said today that they heard from "a little birdy" that yes, there is an EXCELLENT chance that neil Young will have something to do with the tour.THIS IS THE RADIO STATION THAT FIRST ANNOUNCED THE WINNIPEG SHOW, BTW!!!

LISTEN TO POWER97 TOMORROW MORNING AT 7:15!!! u can get livestreaming audio at their website.. www.power97.com !!!!

Das klingt ja schon sehr interessant(wenn es denn stimmen sollte,ist alles noch nicht offiziell)).Zumal das Gerücht mit Neil Young schon länger im Umlauf ist.

Hmm, Kanada...Neil Young... würde doch passen, so rein herkunftsmäßig...  8)

Offline JustinCognito

• vaf | (in)Habit(ant)
Antwort #4 am: 24. Mai 2005 um 20:45
Hmm, Kanada...Neil Young... würde doch passen, so rein herkunftsmäßig...  8)

Also dann könnte die Jeanette Biedermann den Deutschen support geben ? Geil!
...from the heart of my bottom!

Offline Stargazer

• vaf | 1/2 Full
  • 4 8 15 16 23 42
Antwort #5 am: 24. Mai 2005 um 21:31
ich hätte aber irgendwie kein bock auf ne tour mit N Young
I can watch and not take part where i end and where you start

Offline moesman

• vaf | (in)Habit(ant)
  • lailailailailailaifuckinglaiailailaila
Antwort #6 am: 24. Mai 2005 um 21:37
ich hätte aber irgendwie kein bock auf ne tour mit N Young

Doch, ich auf jeden Fall! Vor allem könnten sie dann noch ein paar Songs gemeinsam rocken, "Cortez" oder so.
Oder "RITFW" wie '93 beim MTV VMA... Das ist mit das beste, was ich je an Live-Auftritten gesehen habe!

Würde allerdings ein langer Abend, 3 Stunden Neil, 2,5 - 3 Stunden Pearl Jam...

Offline Stickman

• vaf | Off He Goes
  • ~~ I'm like an opening band for the sun ~~
Antwort #7 am: 24. Mai 2005 um 22:48
Neil Young als Vorgruppe wär nett.
Eine gemeinsame Tour wär jetz auch nich soooo mein Ding. Aber für ein paar Songs können sie ihn schon auf die Bühne holen. ;D