vaf | vitalogy.de and fans [pearl-jam.de]

"Bye bye Song X" LOST DOGS B&P für 5 CLOSED UPDATE

Offline bobafett

• vaf | Team-Mitglied
  • vaf | Man Of Golden Words
  • It Takes a Nation of Millions to Hold Me Back
So,
nachdem jetzt die Minitour angelaufen ist und die Chance wieder gestiegen ist, daß das ein oder andere neue Lied gespielt wird, ist gleichzeitig auch die Chance gestiegen, daß der ein oder andere frühe Song wieder aus der Mottenkiste geholt wird, die schon seit Jahren nicht mehr gespielt worden sind.

Ich habe mal drei Shows herausgeholt, in denen je ein Song drin vorkommen, die man danach nie wieder gehört hat. Es handelt sich hierbei um die Songs  Angel, Dirty Frank, Hard to imagine. Außerdem sind die Setlist der beiden 94er Konzerte recht eindrucksvoll, da sie viele seltene STücke oder B Seiten enthalten.

Das letzte Mal Angel live und das viel zu selten gespielte HTI:
ACHTUNG, leider sehr ärgerlich, aber beim durchhören ist mir gerade aufgefallen, daß bei meiner Version ALIVE fehlt, soll sich also jeder überlegen, ob er diese Show dann überhaupt will oder nur die anderen beiden.

03/13/94 - New Regal Theater: Chicago,
set: Oceans, Go, Last Exit, Once, Even Flow, Rats, State of Love and Trust, Breath, Glorified G, Daughter/(You're in My Body improv)/(WMA), Animal, Not for You, Elderly Woman, Alive, Improv (I'm All Alone), Spin the Black Circle
enc 1: Hard to Imagine, Yellow Ledbetter, Rearviewmirror, Alone, Black/instrumental jam/Porch/(Tearing)
enc 2: Angel
Ed joins The Frogs in 'I Only Play for Money.' Suffering from a cold and clutching a Kleenex box, he advises, "Don't drink when you're sick ... and don't get sick when you drink. Advice for the kids." He introduces 'Animal' as it being about Jeff "taking on the Chicago Bulls." During 'Porch,' he climbs up to the balcony (of this ornate old theater and takes a flying leap. The crowd seems to instantly envelop him, then back away a little bit and he's laying on the floor in the aisle completely limp. The is jamming along not even really watching, but when he doesn't immediately get up, Jeff gets a really concerned look on his face and scans the crowd for a sign of Ed. Eventually, two security guys go into the crowd and grab Ed, who is still limp, and literally drag him back to the stage, depositing him in a pile behind the mic stand. Everyone is going nuts and after about 60 tense seconds of Ed laying in a heap, he begins to move, swaying to the groove. He gets to his knees grooving; unsteadily to his feet, grooving, hair a pulsating mass. And them wham! "Hear my name, take a good look," and the capacity crowd literally roars in unison. As an encore, he returns on a skateboard with Dave, who accompanies him on guitar on the rarely played 'Angel,' closing the show.

Das letzte Mal Dirty Frank, außerdem wohl die merkwürdigste Setlist überhaupt und wäre Lost Dogs 94 herausgekommen, hätte man wohl öfter so eine Setlist gesehen. Außerdem wieder das super seltene HTI, ein 11 Min. Jam von I`ve got a feeling, Alone, Rats und eine ungewöhnliche Immortality Version mit völlig anderem Text.
Außerdem ist dies das Konzert aus dem der Rats Download vom 10c genommen wurde.

04/12/94 - Orpheum Theater: Boston
set: Oceans, Even Flow, Sonic Reducer, State of Love and Trust, Hard to Imagine, Immortality/(Hey Hey, My My), Go, Animal, Glorified G, Daughter/(Suck You Dry), Alone, Not for You, Better Man, Rats, Blood
enc: Release, Tremor Christ, Once, Fuckin' Up, Dirty Frank, Yellow Ledbetter, instrumental jam, Rearviewmirror, Elderly Woman, I've Got a Feeling/jam
The crew created this setlist, full of new songs and b-sides. Mark Arm joins PJ for 'Sonic Reducer.' Standout version of 'Immortality.' Ed's comments: "This is the second to the last night of this fucking tour. Play New York and we are going home. We would like to thank our crew, speaking of 'Rats.' You should also thank the one who made the setlist tonight, cause somebody else made it. This is a fucking awesome place you live in. Lots of history. It is definitely one of the places I want to live." Mike pretends to hide during the appropriate 'Dirty Frank' lyrics. Having a rather cheerful night, Ed quips, "I really shouldn't let you all see me this happy ... people might expect it all the time." During the extended (20+ min.?) 'I've Got a Feeling' jam, Ed lifts a young female attendee from the crowd and puts her on his shoulders, dances a bit and returns her to her seat, giving her some roses.

das letzte Mal HTI:

09/06/98 - Thompson-Boling Arena: Knoxville
set: Long Road, Corduroy, Brain of J, Given to Fly, Animal, Red Mosquito, Jeremy, Whipping, Wishlist, Lukin, Even Flow, Habit, MFC, Present Tense, Daughter/(My Heart Will Go On)/(Monkey Gone to Heaven), Better Man, Alive
enc 1: Go, RVM, Do the Evolution, Hard to Imagine, Black, Last Kiss
enc 2: Leaving Here
After 'Brain of J,' Ed steps up and says, "I hate to say it, but you guys are kinda quiet," but after the first encore he says, "I knew you guys would liven up." He messes up the second verse in 'Even Flow,' forgets it completely and gets the next one right (with the crowd helping) and looks out and says, "Got that fucker right, didn't I?" The 'Habit' line is along the lines of "speaking as a man who loves everyone regardless of race, creed, color or sexual preference." After 'MFC,' Ed takes a swig of beer and a woman yells, "Hey, Ed! Gimme some of that beer," prompting him to respond: "What? All I heard was 'Hey, Ed. Gimme some of that either beer, pick or your dick' ... and I got lots of beer, lots of picks and only one dick ... and I ain't wasting it on a boring ass place like Knoxville." After the next song, Ed singles her out and gives her his pick. Ed talks about how there isn't much to do in Knoxville on a Saturday night. He says he watched SNL and masturbated. 'My Heart Will Go On' is the Celine Dion (Titanic theme) song ("near, far, wherever you are ...) !!! During 'Alive,' Ed notices a fan a Cubs jersey and mouths "Cubbie fan?" The dude says "yeah" and Ed mouths "Atta boy." During 'RVM,' Stone is dazed-looking during the jam, and Ed steps up and stares at his hands as he plays. Stone startles, noticing Ed and they both die laughing and Ed mouths "Rock on, son." 'Hard to Imagine' is introduces as as song that probably "only 1 or 2 or 10 or 20" people in the audience has heard before. Mike has difficulty with his typically long solo during 'Black,' so he cuts it short, looking frustrated. Ed introduces 'Last Kiss' by saying he used to think 'Black' was the saddest song he had ever heard until he heard 'Last Kiss.' Thompson-Boiling Arena is the home of the Univ. of TN basketball champions and Ed picks up on this, noting that "women kick ass in this building," leading to 'Leaving Here.' All night PJ is in great spirits, with Ed fucking around with the crowd up front ... lots of picks tossed out and spit flying. Mike seemed to have trouble with his sound as he cuts his solos down quite a bit, but still plays in fine form. Ed and Stone kept breaking guitar strings.

Einfach unten in die Liste eintragen, alles weitere schicke ich Euch dann per Email.

Wer nicht weiß wie es geht:
http://www.vitalogy.de/trade/index.html
« Letzte Änderung: 01. September 2005 um 20:00 von bobafett »
I go through all this before you wake up
So I can feel happier to be safe up here with you

Offline bobafett

• vaf | Team-Mitglied
Antwort #1 am: 30. August 2005 um 13:12
1. Adrian (Sir Psycho Sexy) 2.9. / 3.9.
2. Elderly Woman
3. Moesman ??/ 12.10.
4. LBC 1.9./1.9.
5. Mopedtobias 3.9. / 7.9.
« Letzte Änderung: 13. Oktober 2005 um 16:40 von bobafett »

Offline elderly woman behind the counter in a small town

• vaf | (In) Thin Air
Antwort #2 am: 30. August 2005 um 13:31
1. Adrian (Sir Psycho Sexy)
2. Carl (cbg/elderly woman behind the counter in a small town)

Mal ehrlich, die Setlist von dem Boston-Gig ist ja mal der Hammer! Merkwürdig? Ja, aber dafür äußerst genial. Da muss ich doch auch mal glatt bei so einem B&P mitmachen.
Ja... äh ...weißt du... äh ...das ist vielleicht... äh ...deine Meinung, Mann.

Offline moesman

• vaf | (in)Habit(ant)
  • lailailailailailaifuckinglaiailailaila
Antwort #3 am: 30. August 2005 um 13:39
3. Martin (moesman)

Offline Stargazer

• vaf | 1/2 Full
  • 4 8 15 16 23 42
Antwort #4 am: 30. August 2005 um 13:58
3. Martin (moesman)
4.Lbc
« Letzte Änderung: 23. November 2005 um 14:07 von Stargazer »
I can watch and not take part where i end and where you start

Offline elderly woman behind the counter in a small town

• vaf | (In) Thin Air
Antwort #5 am: 30. August 2005 um 14:50
2. Carl (cbg@macpunk.com)
3. Martin (moesman)
4.Lbc (email: l_b_c @ gmx.de) klar kein leerzeichen beim "@"..

Gute Idee, ne E-Mail-Adresse anzugeben. ;)
Ja... äh ...weißt du... äh ...das ist vielleicht... äh ...deine Meinung, Mann.

Offline bobafett

• vaf | Team-Mitglied
Antwort #6 am: 30. August 2005 um 16:15
So, die ersten 4 haben Ihre Mail erhalten.

Offline mopedtobias

• vaf | Sometimes
Antwort #7 am: 30. August 2005 um 16:50
2. Carl (cbg@macpunk.com)
3. Martin (moesman)
4.Lbc (email: l_b_c @ gmx.de) klar kein leerzeichen beim "@"..
5. mopedtobias (Moped_Tobias@gmx.net)
ich bin... der Wurstfachverkäuferin

Offline bobafett

• vaf | Team-Mitglied
Antwort #8 am: 30. August 2005 um 18:00
So alle E-mails sind raus.

Offline bluemoon

• vaf | Given To Fly
Antwort #9 am: 30. August 2005 um 18:36
aHHHH zu spät.Und nur weil ich zur Arbeit musste  :'( .Wäre jemand von den fünf Glückseligen bereit mir das auch zu brennen?

Offline Sir Psycho Sexy

• vaf | (In) Thin Air
  • Luke the Uke
Antwort #10 am: 30. August 2005 um 18:43
Na klar. Sobald ich meine bekomme kann ich dir die auch brennen. Ich schreib dir sobald das soweit ist, ok?

Offline bluemoon

• vaf | Given To Fly
Antwort #11 am: 30. August 2005 um 18:45
Ja das wäre  prima.Das wäre super nett von dir.Wie hoch ist eigentlich das Porto in die Schweiz? Muss ich da gesonderte Breifmarken kaufen wegen Rückporto?

Offline Sir Psycho Sexy

• vaf | (In) Thin Air
  • Luke the Uke
Antwort #12 am: 30. August 2005 um 18:57
Nö, du schickst mir einfach leere Rohlinge, das Porto übernehm ich schon. Kostet ca 4 Euro. Sonst schickst du mir mal deine Trade-Liste, dann such ich was aus, damit ich auch was davon habe. Wie wär das?

Offline bluemoon

• vaf | Given To Fly
Antwort #13 am: 30. August 2005 um 18:59
Ja kann ich machen.Audio oder andere Medien? Wieviele Rohlinge werden denn benötigt?

Offline Sir Psycho Sexy

• vaf | (In) Thin Air
  • Luke the Uke
Antwort #14 am: 30. August 2005 um 19:02
Ist egal. Rohlinge werden 6 bzw. 8 benötigt, jenachdem ob du die eine Version ohne Alive willst oder nicht. Meine Mail-Adresse ist ja angegeben.