vaf | vitalogy.de and fans [pearl-jam.de]

News about Europa Tour !!!

Offline Beetho Lins

• vaf | Better Man
am: 13. September 2005 um 21:53
hey guys...
I heard about an Europatour from begin of the next year, the bands pretends make tour in, FRANCE, ENGLAND, PORTUGAL, GERMANY, ITALY, SPAIN, AUSTRIA, and there many chances of they pass in SLOVENIA too ...
This is not totally right, of course, but the manager's band are in negociations with some places in Europa ...
The Europatour will start maybe in february or in march from next year... 2006

See ya ...

Peace and Love ...
"I don`t need drugs to change my life in a fucking shit"...

FÓRUM PEARL JAM In Brazil

Offline le_Funk

• vaf | Yellow Ledbetter
Antwort #1 am: 13. September 2005 um 22:35
whoa.....that would be great! :D
anyway....I think the thing I'd miss the most if they came to europe were the rumors about an european tour  :P
huh? o_O

Offline s a r a h™

• vaf | Given To Fly
Antwort #2 am: 13. September 2005 um 23:12
And where did you hear that?

um...i hope they'll also play a gig in Switzerland...otherwise I'll freak out and beat them. >:D ;)
2006: Bern, Berlin
2007: London, Düsseldorf, Hurricane
2010: Berlin
2012: Amsterdam 2
2020: Zürich

Offline Apu Nahasapeemapetilon

• vaf | Yellow Ledbetter
  • HSV Forever And Ever
Antwort #3 am: 13. September 2005 um 23:35
I read somewhere, European fans could do some early rejoicing. ;)
Mal abgesehen von sanitären Einrichtungen, der Medizin, dem Schulwesen, Wein, der öffentlichen Ordnung, der Bewässerung, Straßen, der Wasseraufbereitung und der allgemeinen Krankenkassen, was, frage ich euch, haben die Römer je für uns getan?

Offline bobafett

• vaf | Team-Mitglied
  • vaf | Man Of Golden Words
  • It Takes a Nation of Millions to Hold Me Back
Antwort #4 am: 14. September 2005 um 00:04
I don`t believe it until there is a sticky at Synergy.
I go through all this before you wake up
So I can feel happier to be safe up here with you

Offline hoeen

• vaf | Off He Goes
Antwort #5 am: 14. September 2005 um 10:36
noch ne quelle:

SPECULATION that grunge rockers Pearl Jam could headline a concert at Slane Castle next May or June has been fuelled by reports that lead singer Eddie Vedder has indicated they will be playing Ireland next summer.

He is said to have indicated that they will perform in a bigger venue than The Point.

The Seattle-based band, who supported Neil Young at Slane in 1983, began their World tour in the US last week and are performing in several European venues in the spring.

An August/September concert, which has been the norm at Slane for many years, would be out of the question, as they are due in the Far East by then.

The band, who have made no secret of their hatred of George Bush were America’s most popular band in the 1990s but went through a quieter phase over the past year.

They bounced back with their last album ‘Riot Act’ which topped the charts and have had hit singles with Last Kiss and Man of the Hour.

Lord Henry Mountcharles couldn’t be contacted for comment at the time of going to press.

The SLANE Castle owner had expressed disappointment at the cancellation of the Eminem concert which was due to take place there on 17th September.

The gig was to be the final date and biggest concert on the European tour of the controversial rap star Eminem.

The 80,000 tickets for Eminem’s Anger Management Tour appearance in Slane sold out in just two hours when they went on sale in June, making it one of the fastest Slane sell-outs ever.
"Die größtmögliche Revolution ist es doch, die Menschen dazu zu bringen, sich weniger einsam zu fühlen. Und Musik ist das beste Instrument dafür." - John K. Samson

Offline Taxi

• vaf | (in)Habit(ant)
Antwort #6 am: 14. September 2005 um 10:46
Oha - na dann lasst uns mal alle hoffen!
...how to be happy and true - is the quest we're taking on together...

Offline JustinCognito

• vaf | (in)Habit(ant)
Antwort #7 am: 14. September 2005 um 10:52
The Seattle-based band, who supported Neil Young at Slane in 1983

They bounced back with their last album ‘Riot Act’ which topped the charts and have had hit singles with Last Kiss and Man of the Hour.

dem artikel glaub ich garnix!
...from the heart of my bottom!

Offline bobafett

• vaf | Team-Mitglied
  • vaf | Man Of Golden Words
  • It Takes a Nation of Millions to Hold Me Back
Antwort #8 am: 14. September 2005 um 10:53
Also dieses Irland Gerücht geistert ja schon eine ganze Weile herum, fing aber glaube ich damit an, daß ein Fan im RM Forum den Vorschlag machte dort zu spielen.

Kann mir das aber nicht ganz vorstellen, denn 80.000 ist ja schon recht groß und das wird dann ganz bestimmt nicht bestuhlt sein.
I go through all this before you wake up
So I can feel happier to be safe up here with you

Offline hoeen

• vaf | Off He Goes
Antwort #9 am: 14. September 2005 um 12:01
The Seattle-based band, who supported Neil Young at Slane in 1983

dem artikel glaub ich garnix!
hehe, das ist auch der grund, warum ich dem ganzen auch nicht so traue :) 1983...pfff
"Die größtmögliche Revolution ist es doch, die Menschen dazu zu bringen, sich weniger einsam zu fühlen. Und Musik ist das beste Instrument dafür." - John K. Samson

Raff

• Gast
Antwort #10 am: 14. September 2005 um 13:01
Slane ist doch viel zu gross für Pearl Jam, die kriegen in Irland / UK niemals 70.000 - 80.000 Leute für so ein Open Air zusammen, dazu eben die Roskilde Thematik. Aber es gibt ja kleinere Venues für Open Airs dort. Wäre schon verlockend wieder nach Dublin zu reisen, die Woche, die ich dort anlässlich der U2 Konzerte dieses Jahr drt verbracht hab war einfach sensationell. Aber da von der offiziellen Seite weiterhin nix bestätigt ist warten wir mal lieber ab....

Offline Stargazer

• vaf | 1/2 Full
  • 4 8 15 16 23 42
Antwort #11 am: 14. September 2005 um 13:34
bitte bitte bitte keine sommer tour! ab da bin ich nämlich hinfort ;)
I can watch and not take part where i end and where you start

Offline moesman

• vaf | (in)Habit(ant)
  • lailailailailailaifuckinglaiailailaila
Antwort #12 am: 14. September 2005 um 14:00
Geil fänd ich's, wenn sie in Polen spielen würden, Krakau oder so! Da will ich nämlich nächstes Jahr eh mal hin, weil's so schön sein soll. Und das dann in Verbindung mit PJ... Das wär der Hammer!

Raff

• Gast
Antwort #13 am: 14. September 2005 um 14:02
Wenn Polen, dann wird es wohl wieder in Kattowitz sein, da die "Spodek" Halle so ziemlich die einzige weit und breit ist, die für solche Konzerte geeignet ist. Ist aber von Krakau auch gut erreichbar.

Offline michael

• Administrator
  • vaf | 1/2 Full
    • 79PDA7XZ
Antwort #14 am: 14. September 2005 um 15:08
just rumours  ::) - the same procedure as every month  :-X