Antwort #120 am: 03. April 2008 um 10:04

Nicht Fisch - nicht Fleisch  :-\
vaf-Tipp-Meister 2008, 2009, 2014, 2015

Offline Dennis

• vaf | Given To Fly
Antwort #121 am: 22. April 2008 um 17:54
Vedder rocks Slater Foundation Benefit in San Clemente
April 20th, 2008 · Post a Comment · posted by sprice
Pearl Jam lead singer Eddie Vedder performed a special 90-minute show in front of an exclusive group of celebrities, pro surfers and members of the surf industry Saturday at a Kelly Slater Foundation benefit in San Clemente.

A crowd of 700 gathered at a private home near the former Western White House to raise money for Surfrider’s Save Trestles campaign and MiOcean, among other charities. Slater was M.C. of the show that also featured a guest appearance by Ben Harper and rare musical appearance by Slater himself.

Actor/director Sean Penn and actresses Cameron Diaz and Laura Dern, and University of Hawaii quaterback and 2007 Heisman Trophy candidate Colt Brennan were in attendance. World tour star Taylor Knox, former WCT surfers Pat O’Connell, Peter Townend and Lisa Anderson, and recent XXL award winners Mike Parsons and Greg Long were also among the attendees. Teenage surfing phenom Courtney Conlogue helped serve up Nalu’s Island Grill.

Before the auction, Robert Shriver, brother-in-law to Gov. Schwarzenegger who was recently fired from the State Park and Recreation Commission along with Clint Eastwood for opposing the governor on the toll road issue, kept the audience thinking about the cause.

“We all thought ‘you must be kidding’” Shriver said of first hearing of the toll road plan. “They’re not kidding. This fight is not over.”

Vedder seized the evening to make political points and joke.

“Half the songs I ever wrote were written in the ocean, so this is my way to give back half the publishing,” he quiped. Later, after knocking off a edgy cover of Tom Petty’s “I Won’t Back Down,” which he called an “activist song” he shouted “Take your (expletive) road and put it somewhere else!”

Noting the attendance of friend and fellow surfer Penn, for whom Vedder contributed songs to the film “Into the Wild,” he said “Sean was looking for a way to donate, so he’s set up a booth and for $500 he’ll punch you in the face,” Vedder joked. “Then he’ll sign the wound in neosporin.”

Although the total amount raised for the evening was not available, guests paid a minimum of $500 to attend the event and the pre-concert auction raised over $150,000. Of the nine items in the auction, the item that received the highest bid was the lunch and full round of golf with Slater and pro golfer Fred Couples for $46,000

Main Set: Throw Your Arms Around Me, I Am Mine, Betterman, Masters of War, Small Town, Chicago, Guarented, No Ceiling, Far Behind, Rise Up, Milworker, Soon Forget, Drifting, You've Got To Hide Your Love Away, I Won't Back Down, Last Kiss, Porch

Encore: No More (w/ Ben Harper), Indifference (w/ Ben Harper and Kelly Slater), Hard Sun (w/ "anyone not old enough to drive")
I think we have a grandios Saison gespielt!

Online Hari25

• vaf | Yellow Ledbetter
Antwort #122 am: 24. April 2008 um 21:24
Gibt es irgendwo Fotos von der Tour? Irgendwie find ich nichts
18.6.00 Salzburg - 25.9.06 Wien -
16.6.07 Nova Rock - 30.6.10 Berlin -
26.6.12 Amsterdam, 30.6.12 Arras, 04.07.12 Berlin
20.6.14 Mailand, 22.6.14 Triest, 25.6.14 Wien
24.6.17 Firenze (EV)
24.6.18 Padova, 26.6.18 Rome
05.7.22 Kopenhagen, 12.7.22 Budapest, 20.7.22 Wien

Offline J

• vaf | Yellow Ledbetter
Antwort #123 am: 25. April 2008 um 07:59
Gibt es irgendwo Fotos von der Tour? Irgendwie find ich nichts

Ja, hauptsächlich von der 1. Show in Vancouver, so wie auch in diesen Links.

Hier mal beim üblichen Verdächtigen:
http://www.gettyimages.com/Search/Search.aspx?contractUrl=1&language=en-US&family=images&p=eddie%20vedder%20vancouver%202008&src=standard#

und dann noch ein paar hier:
http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/html/photogalleries/musicnightlife2004324871/1.html

und auch noch ein paar hier:
http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0891641/mediaindex

Keine Ahnung ob das da die selben sind, hab mir nicht alle Fotos angeschaut.
Und ich habe mich so gefreut!
sagst du vorwurfsvoll.
Du hast dich gefreut. -
Ist das nichts?

Marie von Ebner-Eschenbach

Offline oohlio

• vaf | (In) Thin Air
  • never ever give up...
Antwort #124 am: 28. April 2008 um 08:13
Kann ich mir irgendwo teile davon anhören ?
Hätte gerne mal ein paar Stücke vom ITW Album live gehört-.-- :-\
1996 | Hamburg, Sporthalle
2006 | Arnheim, Gelredome
2007 | Düsseldorf, ISS Dome
2009 | Berlin, Wuhlheide
2010 | Berlin, Wuhlheide
2011 | Alpine Valley, WI
2012 | Berlin, O2 Arena

Offline Stargazer

• vaf | 1/2 Full
  • 4 8 15 16 23 42
Antwort #125 am: 28. April 2008 um 12:53
Kann ich mir irgendwo teile davon anhören ?
Hätte gerne mal ein paar Stücke vom ITW Album live gehört-.-- :-\

Es kursieren zwar wohl gewisse Mitschnitte von der Tour, das ist dann aber illegal.
I can watch and not take part where i end and where you start

Offline Mindcrime

• vaf | (in)Habit(ant)
  • Too old to rock, too stoned to stop!
Antwort #126 am: 29. April 2008 um 17:47
Es kursieren zwar wohl gewisse Mitschnitte von der Tour, das ist dann aber illegal.

Und ehrlich gesagt reichlich langweilig. Ich bin zwischendurch von Eddie`s Gelaber ein paar Mal eingepennt.
vaf-Tipp-Meister 2004, 2016 / Sieger vaf-Kicktippliga 2005, 2006 / ConfedCup-Sieger 2005 / vaf-Pokalsieger 2012

Offline Stargazer

• vaf | 1/2 Full
  • 4 8 15 16 23 42
Antwort #127 am: 29. April 2008 um 18:43

Und ehrlich gesagt reichlich langweilig. Ich bin zwischendurch von Eddie`s Gelaber ein paar Mal eingepennt.

Ja, das habe ich auch schon gehört, dass er oft einen auf Entertainer machen wollte.
I can watch and not take part where i end and where you start

Offline springtime

• vaf | (in)Habit(ant)
  • it's (with) my blood
Antwort #128 am: 29. April 2008 um 21:44

Ja, das habe ich auch schon gehört, dass er oft einen auf Entertainer machen wollte.

und das hat wie ich hier und da gehört habe auch wunderbar geklappt.  ;)
...i wish you was the verb to trust and never let me down...

really hard to imagine´2012:-))) :
manchester-manchester-amsterdam-amsterdam-prag-berlin-berlin-stockholm-oslo-copenhagen-below the göltzschtalbridge

Offline bobafett

• vaf | Man Of Golden Words
  • It Takes a Nation of Millions to Hold Me Back
Antwort #129 am: 08. Mai 2008 um 02:31
Der Eddie ist komisch, aber Ed ist nun bei den nicht mehr torrentfähigen Künstlern bei Dime gelistet:

Upon request of Ten Club LLC as representation of Eddie Vedder. Eddie Vedder has been added to the NAB list regarding his April Fools Tour shows.
I go through all this before you wake up
So I can feel happier to be safe up here with you

Offline rhymesgalore

• vaf | Off He Goes
Antwort #130 am: 17. Mai 2008 um 07:42
Morgen gibts die Poster zur Tour bei Klausen:

Hello everyone, I hope this message finds you all well...

This Sunday, May 18th, at 11 AM PST, four posters will be available for purchase:

- Eddie Vedder Kenyon Hall (Klausen/Vedder)
   - Eddie Vedder April Fools Tour Poster #1 (Klausen/Vedder/Shuss)
   - Eddie Vedder April Fools Tour Poster #2 (Klausen/Vedder/Clinch)
   - Flight to Mars 08

Whenever I work on Pearl Jam posters, the band is pretty hands off,.. for Ed's posters he was quite an active participant in creating and directing these. The posters for his tour were collaborations between not only Ed and myself, but also between Kevin Shuss (Pearl Jam's long time videographer/archivist) and indirectly with Danny Clinch (the image used in tour poster #2 was taken from one of his photos). So I can't take all the credit for these.

Hopefully things will run smoothly on Sunday and the site will function properly for everyone...can't make any guarantees though, because as many of you are aware, due to heavy traffic all hittiing the site at once, it slows things down....so much so that often times I can't even get into the adminstrative side of the site to turn it on. So that's what's happening when you go to the site during a sale time and all you see is the logo and can't get in...I can't get in on my side either to let you all in!

We will do our best to get the orders shipped out as fast as we can, but please be patient...there are only two of us here and there are Pearl Jam posters that need to get finished this month too, and packing and processing orders is a time consuming operation...so please allow a few weeks for delivery.

Thanks as always

Bradk.

www.artillerydesign.com
"i will never let Eddie Vedder borrow my tambourines again..."