Pearl Jam > Nordamerika-Tour 2009

Philly Madness 27-31. Oktober 09 - We will play every song we know by Saturday!

(1/19) > >>

bobafett:
Philly I

Set List: Corduroy, Whipping, Hail Hail, Supersonic, Dissident, Unthought Known, Faithfull, Parachutes, Unemployable, Immortality, Green Disease, Not For You/Modern Girl (Sleater Kinney), Rival, Nothingman, Ghost, Do The Evolution, Why Go

1st encore: Bee Girl, Just Breathe with string quartet, The End with string quartet, All Those Yesterdays, State Of Love And Trust, Mankind, The Fixer, Go

2nd encore: Daughter, Love, Reign O're Me (Townshend), Black, Leash, Rearviewmirror, Rockin' In The Free World (Young)

Show notes:
Intro music was the Rocky Theme
Boom on keyboard during Rival
Matt is using glow in the dark drum sticks
Let's go Phillies chant during the encore.
Ed says, "We will play every song we know by Saturday!"
Ed says that he and Stone read on the board about Stone quitting, leading to Mankind!
We belong together tag on Black

Philly II:
Set List: Animal, All Night, World Wide Suicide, Elderly Woman Behind The Counter In A Small Town, I Am Mine, Johnny Guitar, Nothing As It Seems, Gone, Evacuation, Even Flow, Come Back (intro only), No Way, 1/2 Full, Down w/Mike Ness (vocals) & Jonny "2 Bags" Wickersham (guitar), Wishlist, Grievance, Given To Fly, The Fixer, Save You

1st encore: Just Breathe w/string quartet, Lukin w/string quartet, Speed Of Sound, Push Me, Pull Me, Garden, Blood

2nd encore: Last Kiss (Cochran), Wasted Reprise, Better Man/Save It For Later (Charley, Cox, Morton, Steele, Wakeling), The Real Me (Townshend), Porch, Yellow Ledbetter/Little Wing (Hendrix)

Philly III:
Main Set: Gonna See My Friend, The Fixer, In My Tree, Given to Fly, Tremor Christ, Untitled/MFC, Hold On, Unthought Known, In Hiding, Deep, Habit, Cropduster, Off He Goes, Force Of Nature, Present Tense, Got Some, Do the Evolution

Encore 1: Just Breathe, Parting Ways, Jeremy, Breath, Light Years, Rearviewmirror

Encore 2: Whipping, Crazy Mary, Footsteps, Once, Alive, Sonic Reducer, Baba O'Riley

bobafett:
Soundcheck Philly I:
no way, LBC, just breathe and the end (w/strings)

Shirt und wohl auch Poster:
Click

bateman:
Der Mainset liest sich bis jetzt nicht schlecht.

Corduroy
Whipping
Hail Hail
Dissident
Unthought Known
Faithful
Parachutes
Unemployable
Immortality
Green Disease
Not For You
Rival
Ghost
Evolution
Why Go
-----------------------
Bee Girl
Just Breathe

Geh dann doch mal schlafen.

Tyler Durden:
Set List: Corduroy, Whipping, Hail Hail, Supersonic, Dissident, Unthought Known, Faithfull, Parachutes, Unemployable, Immortality, Green Disease, Not For You/Modern Girl (Sleater Kinney), Rival, Nothingman, Ghost, Do The Evolution, Why Go

1st encore: Bee Girl, Just Breathe with string quartet, The End with string quartet, All Those Yesterdays, State Of Love And Trust, Mankind, The Fixer, Go

2nd encore: Daughter, Love, Reign O're Me (Townshend), Black, Leash, Rearviewmirror, Rockin' In The Free World (Young)

Show notes:
Intro music was the Rocky Theme
Boom on keyboard during Rival
Matt is using glow in the dark drum sticks
Let's go Phillies chant during the encore.
Ed says, "We will play every song we know by Saturday!"
Ed says that he and Stone read on the board about Stone quitting, leading to Mankind!
We belong together tag on Black

Tomcat:
"Ed says, "We will play every song we know by Saturday!""

Mann mann mann... da bin ick ja mal gespannt  :D

Navigation

[0] Themen-Index

[#] Nächste Seite

Zur normalen Ansicht wechseln