Pearl Jam > Nordamerika-Tour 2010

HARTFORD, CT 15.05.2010 SETLIST

(1/3) > >>

Tyler Durden:
Soundcheck: Rival, Breakerfall, Sad, Satan's bed, a van halen song (not sure which one yet), Love Reign O'er me, Speed of Sound, Push Me Pull Me, Last Exit

Mainset: Unthought Known, Corduroy, Do The Evolution, Got Some, Severed Hand, Dissident, Low Light, Amongst The Waves, Even Flow, Nothingman, Johnny Guitar, I Got Shit, Jeremy, Daughter/WMA, Satan's Bed, Lukin, Gonna See My Friend

Encore 1: Just Breathe, Speed of Sound, State of Love and Trust, Ain't Talkin' 'Bout Love, Porch

Encore 2: The Fixer, Crazy Mary, Alive, Indifference, All Along The Watchtower with Ben Bridwell from “Band Of Horses”

Poster

ApfelGeld:
Gelungenes Poster: Justin Hampton meets Norman Rockwell  :)

...und hier die Mark Twain Illustration, die als Vorlage diente.

bobafett:
Ain`t talking bout love, sehr schön.

Endlich die Bootleg Verkäufe mal sinnvoll angeheizt.

Daniel77:
Gerade aus dem MP geholt:

Set List: Unthought Known, Corduroy, Do The Evolution, Got Some, Severed Hand, Dissident, Low Light, Amongst The Waves, Even Flow, Nothingman, Johnny Guitar, I Got Shit, Jeremy, Daughter/WMA, Satan's Bed, Lukin, Gonna See My Friend

1st encore: (Dan Perkin’s AKA “Tom Tomorrow” comes out on stage), Just Breathe (Dedicated to Dan and his family), Speed of Sound, State of Love and Trust, Ain't Talkin' 'Bout Love (Van Halen) Dedicated to the University of Connecticut “UConn” Huskies NCAA Woman’s basketball team, Porch

2nd encore: The Fixer-Dedicated to Jennifer Jaff, Crazy Mary, Alive, Indifference - Ed discusses JP Hero charity for Haiti and Sean Penn, All Along The Watchtower with Ben Bridwell from “Band Of Horses”- (Dylan)

Sehr schön!

Tyler Durden:
Gutes Set und ein feines Poster. Hoffentlich gibts das Van Halen Cover nochmal in NY.

Navigation

[0] Themen-Index

[#] Nächste Seite

Zur normalen Ansicht wechseln