vaf | vitalogy.de and fans [pearl-jam.de]

30.09.2012 - Adams Center, Missoula, MT

Offline binaural2002

• vaf | 1/2 Full
am: 23. September 2012 um 08:08
Pearl Jam - Adams Center, Missoula, MT (30.09.12)

Setlist
01. Elderly Woman Behind The Counter In A Small Town
02. Corduroy
03. Do The Evolution
04. Got Some
05. Given To Fly
06. Amongst The Waves
07. Severed Hand
08. Unthought Known
09. Not For You
10. State Of Love And Trust
11. Jeremy
12. Ghost
13. Daughter/Blitzkrieg Bop
14. Know Your Rights
15. Comatose
16. Why Go
17. Last Kiss
18. Off He Goes
19. Man Of The Hour
20. Nothingman
21. Better Man/Save It For Later
22. Wasted Reprise
23. Life Wasted
24. Fortunate Son
25. Alive
26. Kick Out The Jams
27. Rockin' In The Free World
28. Indifference
« Letzte Änderung: 01. Oktober 2012 um 12:20 von binaural2002 »
PJ - 11/306/121 - 96 Zürich - 00 RaR - 07 München - 10 Berlin - 12 Berlin² - 14 Amsterdam² Berlin - 18 Berlin - 22 Zürich - 24 Berlin 1
EV - 1/27/27 - 19 Düsseldorf

Offline binaural2002

• vaf | 1/2 Full
Antwort #1 am: 29. September 2012 um 01:48
PJ - 11/306/121 - 96 Zürich - 00 RaR - 07 München - 10 Berlin - 12 Berlin² - 14 Amsterdam² Berlin - 18 Berlin - 22 Zürich - 24 Berlin 1

Offline pepe

• vaf | Better Man
  • hail hail the lucky ones
Antwort #2 am: 01. Oktober 2012 um 07:05
SETLIST

MAIN SET:
1 SMALL TOWN
2.CORDUROY
3.DO THE EVOLUTION
4.GOT SOME
5.GIVEN TO FLY
6.AMONGST THE WAVES
7.SEVERED HAND
8.UNTHOUGHT KNOWN
9.NOT FOR YOU
10.SOLAT
11.JEREMY
12.GHOST
13.DAUGHTER
14.KNOW YOUR RIGHTS
15.CAMATOSE
16.WHY GO

ENCORE 1
17.LAST KISS
18.OFF HE GOES
19.LOW LIGHT
20.MAN OF THE HOUR
21.NOTHINGMAN
22.BETTERMAN/SAVE IT FOR LATER

ENCORE 2
23.WASTED REPRISE
24.LIFE WASTED
25.FORTUNATE SON
26.ALIVE

und noch läuft die show.
womölich even flow als closer ;D
don't need a helmet

Offline Supermetty

• vaf | Off He Goes
Antwort #3 am: 01. Oktober 2012 um 08:22
Aus dem MP:

01. Elderly Woman Behind The Counter In A Small Town
02. Corduroy
03. Do The Evolution
04. Got Some

Ed says "this is about the coziest place we have played since I can remember. Nice place you got here Jeff Ament." He goes on to say that it is "great to be literally surrounded by friends and family and senators. We get asked to do these a lot but it is hard to find one with a politician we can get behind. Because of certain legalities we can't have him on the stage but there he is in 201. Hello Jon. He at least gets to be at his party." Ed thanks Jon for doing a great job and dedicates the next song to him.

05. Given To Fly
06. Amongst The Waves
07. Severed Hand
08. Unthought Known
09. Not For You
10. State Of Love And Trust
11. Jeremy

(Ed starts saying that the next song they are going to play was written by Jeff and it doesn't get played much but there is a line at the end of the song that is part of reason why the are playing it tonight. He then discusses the candidate on the other side that said something about the 47% of people that are living off the government. "He makes it seem that those people are never gonna do anything and just collect food stamps all their life. I don't think those people want to go into a grocery store and pay with food stamps. It isn't a point of pride for them. A guy who thinks like that doesn't represent or relate to half of the country. Probably more like 1%…." I don't think this other candidate, and you know who he is has ever experienced the terror of walking the tight rope and just getting by. And the last line of this song 'Ghost' is "Bring It On Because I'm No Victim")

12. Ghost
13. Daughter/Blitzkrieg Bop-(Ramones) [changes line to 'Hey Ho-Let's Vote']

(Boom gets up on his riser after 'Daughter' and the crowd starts shouting "Booooooooommmm". Ed says let me explain to Jon and his wife Sharla, they aren't booing. Ladies and gentleman Mr. Boom Gasper" Ed then compliments the University and wishes he was smart enough to go to college because it looks like a great place to attend. He also talks about waking up not feeling well and took advantage of the sauna at the school. He talks about how some people are just way too comfortable and how one person in particular seemed extremely comfortable "he was siting on a perfectly good towel and everything was just…out. I started to worry that he was gonna ask me to autograph it and then there would be the awkward moment when I would just be able to initialize it. But maybe like a good party trick I would end up being able to fit "don't forget to vote' on it.)

14. Know Your Rights-(Jones, Strummer)
15. Comatose
16. Why Go

Encore Break 1

(Ed apologizes for taking longer to come back from the encore break. We were trying to figure what to play next and you guys are so loud I got a terrible headache. I had to take about eight aspirin. I am all good now so make all the noise you want. In order to keep everything equal we are gonna play a song for those in the back)

17. Last Kiss-(Cochran)

(I'm not saying this to placate but it is nice to see not only the American flag but the Montana flag as well. This one is for Jeff's friends who are now our friends. It's called "Off He Goes")

{the band plays the next few songs seated on chairs}

18. Off He Goes

(Ed asks, "you guys okay if we stay in 'campfire' mode for just a little bit?")

19. Man Of The Hour
20. Nothingman

{The band stands up for the next song}

21. Better Man/Save It For Later-(Charley, Cox, Morton, Steele, Wakeling) [during the "Save It" tag Ed says "We'll dedicate this one to Jon Tester, the better man."]

Encore Break 2

(Jeff comes on stage and says, "I want to thank Jon and Sharla and everybody working so hard for them and I want to thank the band for this and I don't think I have ever done this but I want to thank my mom and dad. I love you and thanks so much." Ed says "I want to thank Jeff's parents too because without him we wouldn't be here.")

22. Wasted Reprise
23. Life Wasted

(Ed says, "just one more thing, can we talk about the vote? can we talk about the vote? Jon talks about two things, there is the money and there is the shoe leather. This election is one of two elections that will determine what happens in the house and whether we can get anything done. So get out and support a great senator")

24. Fortunate Son-(John Fogerty)
25. Alive

(during 'Alive' at one point Ed goes to the upstage area and waves at the people there and bashes a few times on the cocktail drum kit)

(Ed says, "this is gonna be a hell of bootleg and wouldn't be complete with Mark Arm and Steve Turner from Mudhoney coming up here and playing with us". When it appears that Mark is going to sing on Ed's mic Ed says "Hey, he's gotta have his own mic I want him to be able to talk to tomorrow". This is reference to how sick Ed is and him not wanting to get Mark sick by using the same mic. Mark ends up singing on Stone's mic)

26. Kick Out The Jams-(Davis, Kramer, Smith, Thompson, Tyner) {with Mark Arm and Steve Turner of Mudhoney}

27. Rockin' In The Free World-(Young)

{during the break down Ed says "Look at you, look at you…chicken skin brudda, chicken skin..) Chicken skin is reference to getting "goosebumps" because of an emotional reaction.}

(Ed says, "Thank you Montana, Thank you from the band and the crew, and they know it's true when I say this is the best American crowd we have played for since I don't know when." He thanks Jon Tester and encourages the audience to go out and vote.)

28. Indifference

(Ed addresses a young person in the audience and jokes "you and me are gonna go down and get you a voter ID…No, but someday you are going to be able to go out and vote."
2000: Landgraaf
2006: Arnheim - Antwerpen - Paris - Berlin
2007: München - Düsseldorf - Hurricane - Nijmegen - Werchter
2009: London - Rotterdam - Berlin
2010: Dublin - Belfast - Nijmegen - Berlin - Werchter
2012: Amsterdam² - Berlin² - Kopenhagen - (EV:) Amsterdam²
2014: Amsterdam² - Wien - Berlin

Offline Herr H.

• vaf | Immortality
  • Do the evolution!
Antwort #4 am: 01. Oktober 2012 um 10:57
Scheint ja ein recht unterhaltsamer und abwechlungsreicher Abend gewesen zu sein, wobei das Konzert in gelesener Weise für mich erst ab Unthought Known so richtig Fahrt aufnimmt. In pepes Setlist hat sich noch Low Light eingeschlichen, falls sie es tatsächlich gespielt haben, hat es im Set bestimmt gut dorthin gepasst! "Hey ho, let's vote!" finde ich by the way beim Daughter-Tag so platt, dass es fast schon wieder gut ist!  ;)
"Do (...) other fan clubs (...) really never have ticketing problems?"
Kelly Curtis

Offline Tomcat

• vaf | Off He Goes
  • Space is the place!
Antwort #5 am: 01. Oktober 2012 um 11:50
Sehr schöne Zugaben, besonders Encore I gefällt mir :-)

Offline binaural2002

• vaf | 1/2 Full
Antwort #6 am: 01. Oktober 2012 um 12:20
Poster ist von: Ames Bros. vs. Jeff Ament

Sticker

« Letzte Änderung: 01. Oktober 2012 um 12:22 von binaural2002 »

Offline Vasall

• vaf | 1/2 Full
  • hey ho let's go
Antwort #7 am: 01. Oktober 2012 um 13:49
Mir auch!
Man of the Hour wird viel zu selten gespielt

Offline ElHefe

• vaf | Off He Goes
  • Let it ride!
Antwort #8 am: 01. Oktober 2012 um 13:49
Die Setlist liest sich wirklich sehr schön. Kein EF, Ghost in einem wie ich finde sehr schönen Mainset, ein vom Papier her wahnsinnig gutes 1. Encore und auch im 2. Encore mit Fortunate Son, Kick Out The Jams, RITFW richtig viel Wumms drin. Und dann Indifference als Closer.
Sehr gut!

Ich glaub Ed untertrieb nicht mit seinem "This is gonna be a hell of a bootleg!", da bin ich sehr gespannt drauf...  ;)
2022 Berlin, Zürich, Frankfurt, Kopenhagen, Budapest, Krakau, Wien, Prag
2018 Berlin
2014 Berlin
2012 Prag, Berlin I, Berlin II, Stockholm, Oslo, Kopenhagen
2010 Berlin
2009 Rotterdam, Berlin
2007 München, Düsseldorf
2006 Berlin

13/378/121

Offline Tomcat1975

• vaf | Off He Goes
  • how i choose to feel is how i am
Antwort #9 am: 01. Oktober 2012 um 17:39
Mir auch!
Man of the Hour wird viel zu selten gespielt

Richtig!
MotH und Ghost hätte ich mir wenigstens einmal auf der Euro-Tour gewünscht  :'(
1996-

Offline Supermetty

• vaf | Off He Goes
Antwort #10 am: 08. November 2012 um 12:45
« Letzte Änderung: 08. November 2012 um 12:48 von Supermetty »
2000: Landgraaf
2006: Arnheim - Antwerpen - Paris - Berlin
2007: München - Düsseldorf - Hurricane - Nijmegen - Werchter