vaf | vitalogy.de and fans [pearl-jam.de]

04.11.12 - Comerica Theater, Phoenix, AZ

Offline binaural2002

• vaf | 1/2 Full
am: 24. Oktober 2012 um 13:02
Support: Glen Hansard
Setlist: Leave, Love, Don’t Leave Me Waiting/ Respect, The Gift, Pennies In The Fountain, Way Back In The Way Back When, Low Rising, Astral Weeks/ Smile, Song Of Good Hope

EDDIE VEDDER
Main Set: Elderly Woman Behind The Curtain In A Small Town, Brain Damage (Roger Waters cover), Sometimes, Can’t Keep, Sleeping By Myself, Without You, You’re True, Light Today, Millworker (Taylor cover), Just Breathe, Far Behind, Guaranteed, Long Nights (with Glen Hansard), Rise, Better Man, Masters Of War (Bob Dylan cover), Unthought Known, Porch,
Encore 1: Wishlist, Society (with Glen Hansard) (Hannan cover), Sleepless Nights (with Glen Hansard) (Bryant cover), Falling Slowly (with Glen Hansard) (Hansard, Irglova cover, Open All Night (Bruce Springsteen cover), Arc
Encore 2: Rockin’ In The Free World (with Glen Hansard) (Neil Young cover), Hard Sun (with Glen Hansard)

« Letzte Änderung: 05. November 2012 um 20:47 von binaural2002 »
PJ - 11/306/121 - 96 Zürich - 00 RaR - 07 München - 10 Berlin - 12 Berlin² - 14 Amsterdam² Berlin - 18 Berlin - 22 Zürich - 24 Berlin 1
EV - 1/27/27 - 19 Düsseldorf

Offline Tomcat1975

• vaf | Off He Goes
  • how i choose to feel is how i am
Antwort #1 am: 02. November 2012 um 18:34
Eddie Vedder’s show in Phoenix on Sunday November 4th will be broadcast on Pearl Jam Radio on SiriusXM radio.

Quelle: http://grungereport.net/?p=17575
1996-

Offline springtime

• vaf | (in)Habit(ant)
  • it's (with) my blood
Antwort #2 am: 02. November 2012 um 22:11
hey das trifft sich ja gut, hab nächste woche urlaub und kann somit montags ausschlafen ;).
jetzt muß ich ja nur noch via zeitzonenrechner herausfinden wann der spaß losgeht ;)...
...i wish you was the verb to trust and never let me down...

really hard to imagine´2012:-))) :
manchester-manchester-amsterdam-amsterdam-prag-berlin-berlin-stockholm-oslo-copenhagen-below the göltzschtalbridge

Offline binaural2002

• vaf | 1/2 Full
Antwort #3 am: 02. November 2012 um 22:28
hey das trifft sich ja gut, hab nächste woche urlaub und kann somit montags ausschlafen ;).
jetzt muß ich ja nur noch via zeitzonenrechner herausfinden wann der spaß losgeht ;)...

Phoenix ist 8 h hintendran. KLICK
PJ - 11/306/121 - 96 Zürich - 00 RaR - 07 München - 10 Berlin - 12 Berlin² - 14 Amsterdam² Berlin - 18 Berlin - 22 Zürich - 24 Berlin 1

Offline Dercheef

• vaf | Immortality
Antwort #4 am: 02. November 2012 um 23:45
Und du brauchst ein SiriusXM Abo, denn im normalen PJ Radio kommt das nicht.
53/1647/212

VAF-WM-2010 Tipp-Thread-Weltmeister
VAF-EM-2012 Tipp-Thread-Europameister

Offline clashcityrocker

• vaf | Yellow Ledbetter
  • vorsitzender des powerpüppies fanclub
Antwort #5 am: 03. November 2012 um 13:55
naja, die nummer wird dann ja hoffentlich auch im netz irgendwann auftauchen....
32-939-164

California über alles Tour 2013

Offline springtime

• vaf | (in)Habit(ant)
  • it's (with) my blood
Antwort #6 am: 03. November 2012 um 19:13
Und du brauchst ein SiriusXM Abo, denn im normalen PJ Radio kommt das nicht.
na das wäre ja auch zu schön gewesen...
nachdem der kleine eddie ja so rein gar nix erlaubt, weder mitschnitte noch ausgedehnte vid´s auf der tube hatte ich mich schon etwas gewundert, zu recht. ;)

....jetzt gerade eben vor 16 jahren sind wir gerade in die deutschlandhalle in berlin gerannt in freudiger erwartung auf mein 1. mal pj  :D, das hätte schön gepaßt dieses wochenende, aber dann halt nicht....
« Letzte Änderung: 03. November 2012 um 19:16 von springtime »
...i wish you was the verb to trust and never let me down...

really hard to imagine´2012:-))) :
manchester-manchester-amsterdam-amsterdam-prag-berlin-berlin-stockholm-oslo-copenhagen-below the göltzschtalbridge

Offline CrownOfThorns

• vaf | Off He Goes
  • früher war mehr old school...
Antwort #7 am: 05. November 2012 um 02:16
Regretfully, we have some technical challenges in bringing Eddie Vedder's performance tonight from Phoenix. Instead, Pearl Jam Radio will bring you this past Thursday's performance of Eddie with special guest Glen Hansard from The Pearl Theater in Las Vegas, Nevada. The show was heralded by fans and media alike as one of Ed's best solo shows to date and includes surprise special guests.

We regret having to make this last-minute change in tonight's programming, but are very pleased to be able to offer you such a special show to take its place.

Und hier das Phoenix Poster von Jeff Soto:

« Letzte Änderung: 05. November 2012 um 10:29 von CrownOfThorns »
46/1355/191

"Hallo Werner!" (S. Hentschel)

Offline Who you are

• vaf | Off He Goes
Antwort #8 am: 05. November 2012 um 07:37
Ein schönes Poster ,warum nicht in Europa?

Offline tetzman

• vaf | Off He Goes
  • Mind your manners!
Antwort #9 am: 05. November 2012 um 08:39

na hast du etwa in Holland oder England schon einmal Kakteen stehen sehen? ;D
35 | 1008 | 173

Offline Who you are

• vaf | Off He Goes
Antwort #10 am: 05. November 2012 um 09:02

hihi

Offline binaural2002

• vaf | 1/2 Full
Antwort #11 am: 05. November 2012 um 09:11

hihi
Ja, bei meinen Eltern auf der Fensterbank. Auch wenn der etwas kleiner ist als auf dem Poster. ;)

Offline CrownOfThorns

• vaf | Off He Goes
Antwort #12 am: 05. November 2012 um 10:30
Eddie Vedder
Comerica Theater
Phoenix, AZ.
Nov 04, 2012

01. Elderly Woman Behind The Counter In A Small Town

(Ed briefly mentions the first time he played Phoenix in 1991 and the last time in 2003. He comments that it has been too long. He thanks them for being able to come to the show even though it had moved from it’s original date several months ago)

02. Brain Damage-(Waters)
03. Sometimes
04. Can’t Keep
05. Sleeping By Myself
06. Without You

(Ed talks about the ukulele being a naturally happy sounding instrument. When he got into the ukulele he was at the lowest point in his adult life. At first he wanted to destroy the “happy sounding” instrument. He let the uke sit for a few days and then decided he would bring it down to his level and wrote some of the saddest songs he could. He says the next song is not one of the sad songs but a happy one. “I gave one back to the uke, and I had also met a wonderful girl.”)

07. You’re True (towards the end of the song says, “at this point the couple had been together for about ten years, had a couple of kids and were going to get married, taking it slow you know…”)

08. Light Today

(Ed tells the story about staying up late in one beautiful, clear night with a bright full moon. All of his friends and family were asleep but he wanted to enjoy the evening. He took his portable recorder and walked to the beach while recording the sound of the waves that are used during the song “Light Today”. He talks about how beautiful and peaceful the evening was and great the recording came out but he goes on to say that if “you listen to the whole tape you can hear these great waves and I am walking back to the house and I took a different path that was mostly sticker bushes so towards the end of the you can hear me saying ‘fuck, ow, fuck fuck ow fuck’ as I walk back to the house.”)

09. Millworker (Taylor)

(Ed talks about good kids coming from good parents and parents in general. He mentions that he never got me meet his dad but when hanging out in a jazz club in Mesa he met a guy playing with the band who was a friend of Ed’s father. Ed goes on to say that he never got to play music for his dad but he does get to play music for his dad’s best friend. He then asks the man (Danny Jones?) to stand up. He says Danny is a great dad as well.)

10. Just Breathe (Ed asks the audience if they have heard the Willie Nelson version and proceeds to sing the song the way Willie does. Ed says “I probably know Willie’s version better than my own by now)

(Ed talks about rafting with Sean Penn after shooting the film “Into The Wild”. Brian is in the audience and Ed invites him up to look at the campfire he has on stage. Brian stays on stage while the next songs are played)

11. Far Behind
12. Guaranteed
13. Long Nights w/ Glen Hansard

(Ed talks about back packing with Brian and Sean Penn a bit more and mentions what a hero Penn is for everything he is doing in Haiti. He suggests people check out what they can do to help Haiti.
http://jphro.org )

14. Rise (Brian leaves the stage)
15. Better Man (hi string guitar version)
16. Masters Of War-(Dylan)

(Ed says the political process is making him physically sick. He talks about how great the country could be if we just got “the right people out of the way and let the country run the way it should”)

17. Unthought Known
18. Porch

Encore Break 1

19. Wishlist
20. Society w/ Glen Hansard-(Hannan)
21. Sleepless Nights w/ Glen Hansard-(Bryant, Bryant) {performed normally WITH mics and PA]
22. Falling Slowly w/ Glen Hansard-(Hansard, Irglova)

(Ed tells a story about being stuck in Gila Bend. A person in the audience shouts at Ed continuously even claiming to be the “Tom” of the story. Ed says if you get a chance stop by and see if Tom and Ava are still around)

23. Open All Night-(Springsteen)
24. Arc

Encore Break 2

25. Rockin’ In The Free World w/ Glen Hansard-(Young)
26. Hard Sun w/ Glen Hansard-(Petersong)
46/1355/191

Offline CrownOfThorns

• vaf | Off He Goes
Antwort #13 am: 05. November 2012 um 20:25

Und hier das Phoenix Poster von Jeff Soto:

Ist ein Glow in the Dark Print!

46/1355/191

Offline binaural2002

• vaf | 1/2 Full
Antwort #14 am: 05. November 2012 um 20:38
Wow! Das macht mal echt was her! Jetzt gefällt es mir gleich noch ein wenig besser!