vaf | vitalogy.de and fans [pearl-jam.de]

27.10.2013 - 1rst Mariner Arena, Baltimore, MD

Offline binaural2002

• vaf | Team-Mitglied
  • vaf | 1/2 Full
am: 26. Oktober 2013 um 16:13
Setlist
Main Set: Pendulum, Hard To Imagine, Elderly Woman Behind The Counter In A Small Town, Lightning Bolt, Lukin, Corduroy, Mind Your Manners, Given To Fly, MFC, Sirens, Habit, Daughter, Wishlist, Present Tense, Spin The Black Circle, Let The Records Play, Setting Forth, Unthought Known, Rearviewmirror
Encore 1: Yellow Moon, Nothingman, Waiting For The Man, Better Man, Do The Evolution, Blood, Porch
Encore 2: Once, Love, Reign O’re Me, Black, Alive, Rockin’ In The Free World
« Letzte Änderung: 28. Oktober 2013 um 15:40 von binaural2002 »
PJ - 11/306/121 - 96 Zürich - 00 RaR - 07 München - 10 Berlin - 12 Berlin² - 14 Amsterdam² Berlin - 18 Berlin - 22 Zürich - 24 Berlin 1
EV - 1/27/27 - 19 Düsseldorf

Offline CrownOfThorns

• vaf | Off He Goes
  • früher war mehr old school...
Antwort #1 am: 27. Oktober 2013 um 19:40
« Letzte Änderung: 27. Oktober 2013 um 20:47 von CrownOfThorns »
46/1355/191

"Hallo Werner!" (S. Hentschel)

Offline tetzman

• vaf | Off He Goes
  • Mind your manners!
Antwort #2 am: 28. Oktober 2013 um 07:15
sehr feine Setlist :D

01. Pendulum
02. Hard To Imagine
03. Elderly Woman Behind The Counter In A Small Town
04. Lightning Bolt
(“twenty three years, twenty three years...We have been a band for twenty three years and this is the first time we have had the opportunity to say “good evening Baltimore”. We have a few friends here from bands like The Evens and Fugazi. Ian was telling me he came here with Henry Rollins in 1978 and Ted Nugent tore the place apart. So we have to top that and we are gonna need your help.”
05. Lukin
06. Corduroy
07. MInd Your Manners
08. Given To Fly
(Ed has Kille turn up the house lights so he can se the audience. He points out a person in a yellow shirt who was jumping up and down during the last song. “You made quite an impression.” Ed then warned the person to “pace themselves”. There is an American flag hanging from the ceiling towards the back of the building that is waving around. Ed asks, “Who is waving that? Who is waving that flag? I thought the ghost of Thomas Jefferson was in D.C.? Is it the ghost of Ronald Reagan? Ted Nugent?”)
09. MFC
10. Sirens
(“That last song was about the fragility of life. The next song is about when your friend makes their life even more fragile by poisoning themselves and they don’t want your help. It is a cautionary tale.”)
11. Habit
12. Daughter {Ed sings the words “take a walk on the wild side” over and over but he does not sing the melody or any other lyrics. “Take A Walk On The Wild Side-Reed)}
13. Wishlist
14. Present Tense
15. Spin The Black Circle (Mike runs over to Stone’s side and even runs a few laps around the stage)
(“That was so much fun we might as do another one about the same thing. This goes out to Dischord” {Discchord is Ian MacKaye’s record label}
16. Let The Records Play
17. Setting Forth
18. Unthought Known
19. Rearviewmirror

Encore Break 1

(“Everybody good? I would say you are great. We didn’t expect this coming in here.
And happy birthday to this woman. She is twenty one.” Ed pours the woman a cup from his bottle. “It has been a hard day in many ways but we will talk about that later. Music has been healing for me so let’s continue with that.”
20. Yellow Moon
(Ed talks about how fortunate they have been to know so many great musicians, from street musicians to bands we looked up to. Know matter how prepared you are for something like this, because we are all gonna go someday.” “We will always have his music and our kids will have his music. He was a game changer. We want to dedicate this to Lou and his sweet, sweet wife Laurie.” {Heavily Paraphrased}
21. Man Of The Hour (Dedicated to Lou Reed and Laurie Anderson)
22. Nothingman
23. Waiting For The Man-(Reed)
24. Better Man
25. Do The Evolution
26. Blood
27. Porch

Encore Break 2

28. Once
29. Love, Reign O’re Me-(Townshend)
30. Black
(Ed thanks the audience and their new friends Venus and her sister and also wants to thank the man who helped Ed’s back injury to heal. “I thought I might never play or sing again but Michael Wallace (?) who is here really helped me out. I want to dedicate the next song to him.)
31. Alive
(Ed invites the guy in the yellow shirt that he had spotted earlier to come to the stage. The guy is on the highest level and furthest back from the stage. The guy does make it to the stage.)
32. Rockin’ In The Free World

35 | 1008 | 173

Offline tetzman

• vaf | Off He Goes
  • Mind your manners!
Antwort #3 am: 28. Oktober 2013 um 08:57
Jeff steht kurz davor, die Band zu verlassen ;)

http://www.alternativenation.net/?p=37522
35 | 1008 | 173

Offline Supermetty

• vaf | Off He Goes
Antwort #4 am: 28. Oktober 2013 um 08:59
Jeff steht kurz davor, die Band zu verlassen ;)

http://www.alternativenation.net/?p=37522

Ich habe aber das Gefühl das (fast) immer nur Jeff vergessen wird vorzustellen.
2000: Landgraaf
2006: Arnheim - Antwerpen - Paris - Berlin
2007: München - Düsseldorf - Hurricane - Nijmegen - Werchter
2009: London - Rotterdam - Berlin
2010: Dublin - Belfast - Nijmegen - Berlin - Werchter
2012: Amsterdam² - Berlin² - Kopenhagen - (EV:) Amsterdam²
2014: Amsterdam² - Wien - Berlin

Offline pepe

• vaf | Better Man
  • hail hail the lucky ones
Antwort #5 am: 28. Oktober 2013 um 09:20
Game of thrones meets riot act.

Gesendet von meinem C6603 mit Tapatalk
don't need a helmet

Offline tetzman

• vaf | Off He Goes
  • Mind your manners!
Antwort #6 am: 28. Oktober 2013 um 09:46
Jeff ist ja auch nur der Basser :-X >:D
35 | 1008 | 173

Offline stamson

• vaf | (in)Habit(ant)
  • Got some if you need it
Antwort #7 am: 28. Oktober 2013 um 09:51
hat bestimmt keinen Bock mehr immer dieses langweilige Yellow Moon zu spielen.
Meinte er doch auch in einem der Interviews, dass das eher live nicht so der Burner ist.

Der Kunde kommt zum Käufer Tour 2010.
Es hat nie ein Ende

Offline tetzman

• vaf | Off He Goes
  • Mind your manners!
Antwort #8 am: 29. Oktober 2013 um 12:45
Früher kamen dann wenigstens "Jeff, Jeff"-Rufe vom Publikum, die mobben ihn anscheinend dann jetzt auch schon >:D

(Pseudo-)Zitat aus einem FB-Eintrag:

I'm sorry I snapped. My problem was that after 23 years Eddie still can't settle on 1 pronunciation for my last name so now he won't mention me at all. I got even though. I am now calling him Eddie Severson.
--Jeff Ament

;D
35 | 1008 | 173