vaf | vitalogy.de and fans [pearl-jam.de]

04.12.2013 - Rogers Arena, Vancouver, BC

Offline binaural2002

• vaf | Team-Mitglied
  • vaf | 1/2 Full
am: 03. Dezember 2013 um 22:06
Setlist
Main Set: Oceans, Can’t Keep, Low Light, Corduroy, Breakerfall, Mind Your Manners, Why Go, God’s Dice, Lightning Bolt, In Hiding, Even Flow, Setting Forth, Not For You/ Modern Girl, Daughter/ It’s OK, Infallible, After Hours, Siren, Jeremy, Gonna See My Friend, Porch
Encore 1: Soon Forget, Yellow Moon, Thumbing My Way, Footsteps, Mother, Insignificance, Given To Fly, Got Some, Better Man/ Save It For Later
Encore 2: Go, Do The Evolution, Black, Alive, Kick Out The Jams, Yellow Ledbetter
« Letzte Änderung: 05. Dezember 2013 um 17:41 von binaural2002 »
PJ - 11/306/121 - 96 Zürich - 00 RaR - 07 München - 10 Berlin - 12 Berlin² - 14 Amsterdam² Berlin - 18 Berlin - 22 Zürich - 24 Berlin 1
EV - 1/27/27 - 19 Düsseldorf

Offline CrownOfThorns

• vaf | Off He Goes
  • früher war mehr old school...
Antwort #1 am: 04. Dezember 2013 um 23:54
Poster by Ken Taylor

Event-Shirt & Sticker

46/1355/191

"Hallo Werner!" (S. Hentschel)

Offline Vortex-Surfer

• vaf | Better Man
Antwort #2 am: 05. Dezember 2013 um 05:29
Das Beste (Poster) kommt (fast) zuletzt.

Offline Vasall

• vaf | 1/2 Full
  • hey ho let's go

Offline Dercheef

• vaf | Immortality
Antwort #4 am: 05. Dezember 2013 um 08:35
Das Beste (Poster) kommt (fast) zuletzt.
Na ja, eines der besseren trifft es wohl eher.  ;)
Hab das mal korrigiert ;)
53/1647/212

VAF-WM-2010 Tipp-Thread-Weltmeister
VAF-EM-2012 Tipp-Thread-Europameister

Offline CrownOfThorns

• vaf | Off He Goes
  • früher war mehr old school...
Antwort #5 am: 05. Dezember 2013 um 09:39
Pearl Jam
Rogers Arena
Vancouver, BC
Dec 04, 2013
Set List

Opening Band: Mudhoney

Intro Music: Pendulumorphosis

01. Oceans
02. Can’t Keep
03. Low Light
04. Corduroy
05. Breakerfall
06. Mind Your Manners-(from the new album “Lightning Bolt”)
07. Why Go (during the intro Ed says “It’s Commodore Ballroom type stuff” possibly referring to the enthusiasm in the pit)
08. God’s Dice
09. Lightning Bolt-(from the new album “Lightning Bolt”)
10. In Hiding (Ed sings part of song from Matt’s riser to the people behind the stage)
(Ed mentions all the flags from different countries that are here tonight. He admires them for braving the Canadian border crossing. “One measure of a countries standards are how tough the borders are. So this toast is to all the people working the Canadian border crossings.
He also talks about the first time they played Vancouver at a place called “The Town Pump”)

11. Even Flow

(Ed wonders if American border guard would have a problem with Toronto’s mayor coming into the U.S.? Deciding that probably not if he wanted to go to New Mexico.
He talks about Soundgarden and Mudhoney playing in Vancouver in the early ’90’s.
He also says the next song is about a young man going to Alaska via Seattle and Vancouver. Notes that Matt Cameron requested the song.)

12. Setting Forth
13. Not For You/Modern Girl-(Sleater Kinney)
14. Daughter/It’s OK-(Cole) (Ed compliments the audience on their great singing and isn’t sure if Seattle will “bring it” like Vancouver is and asks the audience to sing “It’s Okay”. At the end he says “That’s for Fred and Toody”)

15. Infallible-(from the new album “Lightning Bolt”)
(Ed points out a guy about halfway back on the floor holding up a sign (Olé?) and asks if he is going to be going to the Seattle show as well. The person indicates yes, this is a great relief to Ed because they were going to play the song tonight but now they don’t have to and they thought they would have to fly the guy down and help with the border crossing so the guy could come to the Seattle show)

16. After Hours-(Reed)
17. Siren-(from the new album “Lightning Bolt”)
18. Jeremy (Mike circles around the back of the stage to come over and play with Stone)
19. Gonna See My Friend
20. (improv?)
21. Porch (Jeff breaks a globe)

Encore Break 1

(Ed compliments the audience on making them feel so good. “For a guy who feels weird about drinking alone, this is great. It is about as far away from drinking alone as you can get. Oh, I forgot to share...” He thanks Simon for bringing him a new bottle of wine. Simon is, “guitar tech, bartender..” He also comments on the smell of marijuana in the audience.)
22. Soon Forget

(While the guitar techs work on an amp Ed asks the audience to help him celebrate Chris Chelios getting into the Hockey Hall of Fame. The audience sort of cheers but more people boo. (Chelios played for a rival team) Ed laughs and comments “that was more applause than I thought. He then encourages the audience to really boo so Ed can send Chris the tape.)

23. Yellow Moon-(from the new album “Lightning Bolt”)
24. Thumbing My Way
(We want to play a request for someone from Mexico. If we play a request from Mexico in Canada it will be like a meeting of the minds)

25. Footsteps
26. Mother-(Waters)
(Ed toasts Roger Waters and mentions that he has some new music coming out. He discusses seeing “The Wall” with Jeff. He goes on to talk about paying taxes for things you don’t agree with like war and being complicit in wars because the country you live in is involved in them. He tells they Canadians they are lucky that their country isn’t actively at war. “This song is about living in a city that builds war planes”.

27. Insignificance
28. Given To Fly
29. Got Some
30. Better Man/Save It For Later-(Charley, Cox, Morton, Steele, Wakeling)
(Ed-”I fucked up I know...I was just listening to you...”)

Encore Break 2

(Ed thanks Andy Wolf for being a hero and fixing Stone’s amps. He asks the audience to cheer for Mudhoney for driving all the way here from Calgary)

31. Go
32. Do The Evolution
33. Black
34. Alive
35. Kick Out The Jams w/ Mark Arm and Steve Turner of Mudhoney-(Davis, Kramer, Smith, Thompson, Tyner)
36. Yellow Ledbetter
46/1355/191

"Hallo Werner!" (S. Hentschel)

Offline clashcityrocker

• vaf | Yellow Ledbetter
  • vorsitzender des powerpüppies fanclub
Antwort #6 am: 05. Dezember 2013 um 15:25
tolle setlist, meine herren.
32-939-164

California über alles Tour 2013

Offline binaural2002

• vaf | Team-Mitglied
  • vaf | 1/2 Full
Antwort #7 am: 05. Dezember 2013 um 17:42
Die Setlist gefällt mir sehr gut, das Poster ist jetzt nicht so mein Fall!
PJ - 11/306/121 - 96 Zürich - 00 RaR - 07 München - 10 Berlin - 12 Berlin² - 14 Amsterdam² Berlin - 18 Berlin - 22 Zürich - 24 Berlin 1
EV - 1/27/27 - 19 Düsseldorf