vaf | vitalogy.de and fans [pearl-jam.de]

25.11.15 - Simon Bolivar Park, Bogotá (COL)

Offline binaural2002

• vaf | 1/2 Full
am: 04. November 2015 um 15:44
Setlist
Main Set: Pendulum, Elderly Woman Behind The Counter In A Small Town, Mind Your Manners, Do The Evolution, Animal, Low Light, Corduroy, I Am Mine, Ghost, Wishlist, Even Flow, Daughter/ WMA, Deep, Jeremy, A Sort Of Homecoming (U2), MFC, Life Wasted, Given To Fly, Rearviewmirror
Encore 1: Around The Bend, Footsteps, Mother (Pink Floyd), State Of Love And Trust, Unthought Known, Better Man, Porch
Encore 2: Black, Alive, Rockin’ In The Free World (Neil Young), Yellow Ledbetter
« Letzte Änderung: 05. Dezember 2015 um 07:56 von binaural2002 »
PJ - 11/306/121 - 96 Zürich - 00 RaR - 07 München - 10 Berlin - 12 Berlin² - 14 Amsterdam² Berlin - 18 Berlin - 22 Zürich - 24 Berlin 1
EV - 1/27/27 - 19 Düsseldorf

Offline binaural2002

• vaf | 1/2 Full
Antwort #1 am: 05. Dezember 2015 um 07:51
Opening Bands: The Hall Effect, Spoon.

Walk On Music-
Band Onstage 08:32
Band Offstage 11:12
Hard Curfew at 11:30

(During changeover while Pearl Jam’s monitor engineer, Karrie Keyes, is ringing out the vocal mics the Colombian audience cheers every time she speaks.)
Set List
01. Pendulum
02. Elderly Woman Behind The Counter In A Small Town
03. Mind Your Manners
04. Do The Evolution
05. Animal
(Ed addresses the audience in Spanish, He greats Bogotá. He says something else and stops to note in English, “they don’t know what I am saying.” He continues anyway. I think it has something to do with being here for the first time.)
06. Low Light
07. Corduroy
(Ed in Spanish. Something about stars and the next song)
08. I Am Mine
09. Ghost
(After “Ghost” Ed says, “that was for the Greek, with our apologies.” This refers Dimitris. A very active Pearl Jam fan club and forum member who attends countless shows and is from Greece. (He probably has counted them). Dimitris had requested Ghost be played in Brazil.)
10. Wishlist
(Ed thanks the opening bands ‘The Hall Effect’ and ‘Spoon’. He notes that the band Spoon is from Texas and spoon translates to cuchara in Spanish. While Ed doesn’t mention it research indicates that cuchara is also a vulgar slang term. Ed says the next song is called Cuchara.)
11. Even Flow
(Ed sees a lot of women in the front rows and says he knows that means that it is a safe space. He praises the strong women and strong men looking out for each other. He also notes that the stage has been bouncing a lot and that there is nothing connecting the stage to where the audience is except the ground itself so the audience is moving the earth.)
12. Daughter/WMA (Ed sings “protect my mom, protect my daughter, protect my seed, protect my sister, they protect themselves”.)
13. Deep
14. Jeremy
15. A Sort Of Homecoming-(U2). {first verse and chorus only. Ed only vocal and electric guitar. played as an intro to MFC much like “Untitled”)
16. MFC
17. Life Wasted
18. Given To Fly
19. Rearviewmirror
Encore Break 1
(Ed tells the audience they look great and notes that the ‘muy guapo’ guy down front knows he is muy guapo. He then speaks in Spanish indicating that it isn’t too cold to continue playing.)
20. Around The Bend
21. Footsteps (after the harmonica solo Ed tosses the instrument to a women in the front row)
“That song right there, amongst so many good songs on the first record…Stone Gossard right there.”)
22. Mother-(Waters)
23. State Of Love And Trust
24. Unthought Known
(In Spanish Ed talks about what is being done to help eliminate violence against women. November 25th is International Day for the Elimination of Violence Against Women.)
25. Better Man (crowd sings the opening verse)
26. Porch (Boom and Ed both wear orange t-shirts advocating the end of violence against women in Colombia. They say “por una colombia libre de violencia contra las mujeres”
The shirts are part of the #orangetheworld 16 days of activism against gender based violence)

Encore Break 2
(now the entire band are wearing orange t-shirts that read “por una colombia libre de violencia contra las mujeres”)
27. Black (Ed sings both esta bien and it’s okay)
28. Alive
29. Rockin’ In The Free World-(Young)
(Ed asks about playing one more song. He thanks the audience for the Colombian flags noting that didn’t have any before)
30. Yellow Ledbetter

PJ - 11/306/121 - 96 Zürich - 00 RaR - 07 München - 10 Berlin - 12 Berlin² - 14 Amsterdam² Berlin - 18 Berlin - 22 Zürich - 24 Berlin 1
EV - 1/27/27 - 19 Düsseldorf