Pearl Jam > On Tour!

Eddie Vedder - 28., 29., 30.03.18 - Citibank Hall, São Paulo (BRA)

(1/3) > >>

binaural2002:
28.03.18 - Citibank Hall, São Paulo (BRA)
Main Set: Intro Organ song, Walking The Cow (Daniel Johnston), Long Road, Brain Damage (Pink Floyd), Keep Me In Your Heart (Warren Zevon), I Am Mine, Wildflowers (Tom Petty), Just Breathe, Without You, Far Behind, Guaranteed, Millworker (James Taylor), Rise, Hurt (Trent Reznor), Wishlist, Light Years, Crazy Mary (Victoria Williams), Bad (U2), Immortality, Masters Of War (Bob Dylan), Imagine (Beatles), Porch
Encore: Sleepless Nights (The Everly Brothers), Society (Jerry Hannan) (mit Glen Hansard), Should I Stay Or Should I Go? (The Clash), Hard Sun (Gordon Peterson) (mit Glen Hansard)

29.03.18 - Citibank Hall, São Paulo (BRA)
Main Set: I’m So Tired (Fugazi), Trouble (Cat Stevens), Dead Man, Good Woman (Cat Power), Wishlist, You've Got To Hide Your Love Away (Beatles), Picture In A Frame (Tom Waits), Elderly Woman Behind The Counter In A Small Town, Around The Bend, Can’t Keep, Sleeping By Myself, Soon Forget, No Ceiling, Far Behind, Guaranteed, Long Nights (mit Glen Hansard), Present Tense (mit Glen Hansard), I Am A Patriot (Steve van Zandt), Throw Your Arms Around Me (Hunters & Collectors), Speed Of Sound, I Won't Back Down (Tom Petty), Porch
Encore: Unthought Known, Better Days, Falling Slowly (Glen Hansard & Markéta Irglová) (mit Glen Hansard) Society (Jerry Hannan) (mit Glen Hansard), Rockin’ In The Free World (Neil Young) (mit Glen Hansard), After Hours (Velvet Underground), Hard Sun (Gordon Peterson) (Glen Hansard)

30.03.18 - Citibank Hall, São Paulo (BRA)
Main Set: Isn’t It A Pity (George Harrison), The Ship Song (Nick Cave and the Bad Seeds), Don't Be Shy (Cat Stevens), Just Breathe, Elderly Woman Behind The Counter In A Small Town, Wishlist, Drifting, Sleeping By Myself, Here Comes The Sun (Beatles), Song Of Good Hope (Glen Hansard) (mit Glen Hansard), Drive All Night (Bruce Springsteen) (mit Glen Hansard), Far Behind, Guaranteed, The Needle and The Damage Done (Neil Young), Rise, Better Man, Forever Young (Bob Dylan), Man Of The Hour, The End, Parting Ways, Last Kiss (Wayne Cochran), Porch, Better Days, Sleepless Nights (The Everly Brothers) (mit Glen Hansard, Falling Slowly (Glen Hansard& Markéta Irglová) (mit Glen Hansard), Society (Jerry Hannan) (mit Glen Hansard), Smile (mit Glen Hansard), Rockin’ In The Free World (Neil Young) (mit Glen Hansard), Black (mit Sergio), Hard Sun (Gordon Peterson) (mit Glen Hansard)

Vasall:
ach ja, nun spielt der Eddie  ::)
Ich weiß nicht, was ich davon halten soll... ???

Dercheef:
Naja, die Fans in Südamerika werden sich sicherlich darüber freuen. Das reicht doch.

binaural2002:

binaural2002:
Ed Onstage  10:11
Ed Offstage  12:29

01. Intro Organ song
02. Walking The Cow-(Daniel Johnston)
03. Long Road
04. Brain Damage-(Waters)
05. Keep Me In Your Heart-(Calderon, Zevon)
06. I Am Mine

(In Portuguese he talks about his hero Tom Petty)

07. Wildflowers-(Petty)

(In Portuguese says the song is for (names couple).  Ed wonders if they are in the audience. He discovers that they are in attendance.)

08. Just Breathe
09. Without You
10.  Far Behind

11. Guaranteed
12. Millworker-(Taylor)-This is just the middle section rave up that Ed plays.  He doesn’t sing any lyrics.
13. Rise

14. Hurt-(Reznor)
15. Wishlist
(A request from a fan Ed met on the street.  José (?) requested the song for his father.  Ed struggles to remember how to play it.  He doesn’t want to fuck it up.  José might forgive him but he is unsure if the father would)

16. Light Years (Ed has a little trouble with the song.  Audience sings along and helps out)
17. Crazy Mary-(Williams)
18, Bad-(U2)
19. Immortality
(The audience are shouting song requests.  Ed says that after years of playing in a band with the very loud Mike McCready he has lost his hearing so he knows people are shouting but he can’t hear what they are saying.  He then addresses the audience in Portuguese.  Whatever he says they like)

20.  Masters Of War-(Dylan)
(In Portuguêse Ed asks the audience to hold up the lights on the phones for the next song
21. Imagine-(Lennon)
22. Porch

Encore Break
When Ed comes back out on stage someone throws him a tambourine for a change.  He signs and returns it. He talks about how it has been great being down here for a month with all the positive energy from the people here. He introduces Glen.

23.  Sleepless Nights-(Bryant, Bryant) {{performed busking style at the front of the stage away from the mics)
24. Society-(Hannan) w/ Glen Hansard
25. Should I Stay Or Should I Go?-(Headon, Jones, Simonon, Strummer)
26. Hard Sun-(Peterson) w/ Glen Hansard

Navigation

[0] Themen-Index

[#] Nächste Seite

Zur normalen Ansicht wechseln