vaf | vitalogy.de and fans [pearl-jam.de]

Eddie Vedder - 28., 29., 30.03.18 - Citibank Hall, São Paulo (BRA)

Offline binaural2002

• vaf | 1/2 Full
28.03.18 - Citibank Hall, São Paulo (BRA)
Main Set: Intro Organ song, Walking The Cow (Daniel Johnston), Long Road, Brain Damage (Pink Floyd), Keep Me In Your Heart (Warren Zevon), I Am Mine, Wildflowers (Tom Petty), Just Breathe, Without You, Far Behind, Guaranteed, Millworker (James Taylor), Rise, Hurt (Trent Reznor), Wishlist, Light Years, Crazy Mary (Victoria Williams), Bad (U2), Immortality, Masters Of War (Bob Dylan), Imagine (Beatles), Porch
Encore: Sleepless Nights (The Everly Brothers), Society (Jerry Hannan) (mit Glen Hansard), Should I Stay Or Should I Go? (The Clash), Hard Sun (Gordon Peterson) (mit Glen Hansard)

29.03.18 - Citibank Hall, São Paulo (BRA)
Main Set: I’m So Tired (Fugazi), Trouble (Cat Stevens), Dead Man, Good Woman (Cat Power), Wishlist, You've Got To Hide Your Love Away (Beatles), Picture In A Frame (Tom Waits), Elderly Woman Behind The Counter In A Small Town, Around The Bend, Can’t Keep, Sleeping By Myself, Soon Forget, No Ceiling, Far Behind, Guaranteed, Long Nights (mit Glen Hansard), Present Tense (mit Glen Hansard), I Am A Patriot (Steve van Zandt), Throw Your Arms Around Me (Hunters & Collectors), Speed Of Sound, I Won't Back Down (Tom Petty), Porch
Encore: Unthought Known, Better Days, Falling Slowly (Glen Hansard & Markéta Irglová) (mit Glen Hansard) Society (Jerry Hannan) (mit Glen Hansard), Rockin’ In The Free World (Neil Young) (mit Glen Hansard), After Hours (Velvet Underground), Hard Sun (Gordon Peterson) (Glen Hansard)

30.03.18 - Citibank Hall, São Paulo (BRA)
Main Set: Isn’t It A Pity (George Harrison), The Ship Song (Nick Cave and the Bad Seeds), Don't Be Shy (Cat Stevens), Just Breathe, Elderly Woman Behind The Counter In A Small Town, Wishlist, Drifting, Sleeping By Myself, Here Comes The Sun (Beatles), Song Of Good Hope (Glen Hansard) (mit Glen Hansard), Drive All Night (Bruce Springsteen) (mit Glen Hansard), Far Behind, Guaranteed, The Needle and The Damage Done (Neil Young), Rise, Better Man, Forever Young (Bob Dylan), Man Of The Hour, The End, Parting Ways, Last Kiss (Wayne Cochran), Porch, Better Days, Sleepless Nights (The Everly Brothers) (mit Glen Hansard, Falling Slowly (Glen Hansard& Markéta Irglová) (mit Glen Hansard), Society (Jerry Hannan) (mit Glen Hansard), Smile (mit Glen Hansard), Rockin’ In The Free World (Neil Young) (mit Glen Hansard), Black (mit Sergio), Hard Sun (Gordon Peterson) (mit Glen Hansard)
« Letzte Änderung: 31. März 2018 um 10:11 von binaural2002 »
PJ - 11/306/121 - 96 Zürich - 00 RaR - 07 München - 10 Berlin - 12 Berlin² - 14 Amsterdam² Berlin - 18 Berlin - 22 Zürich - 24 Berlin 1
EV - 1/27/27 - 19 Düsseldorf

Offline Vasall

• vaf | 1/2 Full
  • hey ho let's go
ach ja, nun spielt der Eddie  ::)
Ich weiß nicht, was ich davon halten soll... ???

Online Dercheef

• vaf | Immortality
Naja, die Fans in Südamerika werden sich sicherlich darüber freuen. Das reicht doch.
53/1647/212

VAF-WM-2010 Tipp-Thread-Weltmeister
VAF-EM-2012 Tipp-Thread-Europameister

Offline binaural2002

• vaf | 1/2 Full
Antwort #3 am: 28. März 2018 um 17:22
PJ - 11/306/121 - 96 Zürich - 00 RaR - 07 München - 10 Berlin - 12 Berlin² - 14 Amsterdam² Berlin - 18 Berlin - 22 Zürich - 24 Berlin 1

Offline binaural2002

• vaf | 1/2 Full
Ed Onstage  10:11
Ed Offstage  12:29

01. Intro Organ song
02. Walking The Cow-(Daniel Johnston)
03. Long Road
04. Brain Damage-(Waters)
05. Keep Me In Your Heart-(Calderon, Zevon)
06. I Am Mine

(In Portuguese he talks about his hero Tom Petty)

07. Wildflowers-(Petty)

(In Portuguese says the song is for (names couple).  Ed wonders if they are in the audience. He discovers that they are in attendance.)

08. Just Breathe
09. Without You
10.  Far Behind

11. Guaranteed
12. Millworker-(Taylor)-This is just the middle section rave up that Ed plays.  He doesn’t sing any lyrics.
13. Rise

14. Hurt-(Reznor)
15. Wishlist
(A request from a fan Ed met on the street.  José (?) requested the song for his father.  Ed struggles to remember how to play it.  He doesn’t want to fuck it up.  José might forgive him but he is unsure if the father would)

16. Light Years (Ed has a little trouble with the song.  Audience sings along and helps out)
17. Crazy Mary-(Williams)
18, Bad-(U2)
19. Immortality
(The audience are shouting song requests.  Ed says that after years of playing in a band with the very loud Mike McCready he has lost his hearing so he knows people are shouting but he can’t hear what they are saying.  He then addresses the audience in Portuguese.  Whatever he says they like)

20.  Masters Of War-(Dylan)
(In Portuguêse Ed asks the audience to hold up the lights on the phones for the next song
21. Imagine-(Lennon)
22. Porch

Encore Break
When Ed comes back out on stage someone throws him a tambourine for a change.  He signs and returns it. He talks about how it has been great being down here for a month with all the positive energy from the people here. He introduces Glen.

23.  Sleepless Nights-(Bryant, Bryant) {{performed busking style at the front of the stage away from the mics)
24. Society-(Hannan) w/ Glen Hansard
25. Should I Stay Or Should I Go?-(Headon, Jones, Simonon, Strummer)
26. Hard Sun-(Peterson) w/ Glen Hansard

Offline binaural2002

• vaf | 1/2 Full
Antwort #5 am: 29. März 2018 um 16:10
Artwork by Ian Williams

Offline retro

• vaf | Immortality
Erinnert an London 2
20/576/125
96 - Zürich 
00 - Nürburg, Zürich  06 - Bern  07 - München, Neuhausen o.E.-SoSi 09 - Berlin
10 - Berlin  12 - Berlin, Berlin II, Stockholm 14 - Amsterdam, Amsterdam II, Milan  17 - EV Berlin  18 - Amsterdam, Amsterdam II, Prag, Berlin 19 - EV Berlin, Düsseldorf
22 - B-F-Z-W-P  tbc

Offline binaural2002

• vaf | 1/2 Full
Antwort #7 am: 30. März 2018 um 12:03
Ed Onstage 10:10
Ed Offstage 12:29

01. I’m So Tired-(Fugazi)
02. Trouble-(Stevens)
03. Dead Man
04. Good Woman-(Marshall)
05. Wishlist
06. You've Got To Hide Your Love Away-(Lennon, McCartney)

(Eddie wishes the audience good evening and chats in Portuguêse.  The audience laughs a bit as he struggles with the language.  He says, “You know I am shit right?  Later I will drink some wine and I will speak Portuguêse perfectly.” He is talking about a girl named Arianne.  She is having an artificial heart implanted and wanted to name the heart Eddie.  Thanks to Fernando, our translator, fixer and guide here in Brazil for the translation.)

07. Picture In A Frame-(Brennan/Waits)
08. Elderly Woman Behind The Counter In A Small Town-(on electric guitar)
09. Around The Bend
10. Can’t Keep
11. Sleeping By Myself

12. Soon Forget

13. No Ceiling
14. Far Behind
15. Guaranteed

(Ed talks about how fortunate and grateful he is to have Glen Hansard come down and play shows with him.)
16. Long Nights w/ Glen Hansard playing bass

17. Present Tense w/ Glen Hansard-(EV electric guitar & vocals, Glen Hansard acoustic guitar)
18. I Am A Patriot-(Van Zandt)

(A guy from last night with the loud bass voice shouts for “Throw Your Arms Around Me.”  Ed says, “He’s back…and he’s closer.”  Guy shouts “Don’t be afraid.”  Ed admits he is terrified so he plays the request)

19. Throw Your Arms Around Me-(Archer, Falconer, Howard, Miles, Seymour, Smith, Waters)

20. Speed Of Sound
(In Portuguêse, briefly talks about Tom Petty)
21. I Won't Back Down-(Lynne, Petty)
22. Porch

Encore Break

23. Unthought Known
(“If I come out and see you or get near you please be gentle…” For the next song is on a wireless mic and goes into the audience)
24. Better Days
25. Falling Slowly-(Hansard, Irglová) w/ Glen Hansard guitar and vocals, Ed vocals
(The guys get another bottle of wine brought out.  EV asks Glen if he polishes his shoes? No. Do you do much polishing?  Glen can’t think of anything.  “How about that Oscar you won for the last song?  You sure polished off that wine bottle last night..”

26. Society-(Hannan) w/ Glen Hansard
27. Rockin’ In The Free World-(Young) w/ Glen Hansard on bass (A woman with a tambourine is invited up to play with Ed and Glen.  She gets a self portrait with Ed before she leaves the stage)
28. After Hours-(Reed)
29. Hard Sun-(Peterson) w/ Glen Hansard

Offline binaural2002

• vaf | 1/2 Full
Antwort #8 am: 30. März 2018 um 16:14

Offline binaural2002

• vaf | 1/2 Full
Antwort #9 am: 31. März 2018 um 10:03
Ed Onstage 10:20
Ed Offstage 12:42

01. Isn’t It A Pity-(Harrison) {on pump organ}
02. The Ship Song-(Cave)
03. Don't Be Shy-(Stevens)
04. Just Breathe
(Speaking in Portuguese Ed compliments the audience and says he is going to miss everyone when he goes back home)
05. Elderly Woman Behind The Counter In A Small Town
06. Wishlist
07. Drifting

08. Sleeping By Myself
(Ed comments on the fact that every day at around four o’clock the clouds come and it downpours in Sao Paulo.  He hopes with this song he can bring the sun. )

09. Here Comes The Sun-(Harrison) 

(Ed goes on about how incredibly grateful he is to have Glen come down here to play with him even though it is only for three shows.  Speaking in Portuguese Ed talks about hearing the song hundreds of times and that you need a song to rescue you.

10. Song Of Good Hope-(Hansard) w/ Glen Hansard [Ed vocals, Glen acoustic guitar and BG vocals.]  (Ed on wireless mic goes into the audience hugging and interacting with crowd. )

(We left this song for last.  We were walking around we heard so many requests for it we decided to play it tonight.  Last night was Drink All Night, tonight it is Drive All Night)

11. Drive All Night-(Springsteen) w/ Glen Hansard (Glen AC guitar main vocals, Ed pump organ, bg vocals)

(Speaking in Portuguese Ed spots Sergio in the audience and invites him up to the stage along with a friend of his.  He tells the audience that Sergio is a guitar maker and he made Ed a beautiful guitar. )

12. Far Behind
13.  Guaranteed

(When I was a young adult I would listen to this song and wonder what it was about and what it meant and I never, ever thought that I would see it so up close….)
14. The Needle and The Damage Done-(Young)
15. Rise
16. Better Man (on parlor guitar)
17. Forever Young-(Dylan) (played on the Sergio guitar.  It is for Sergio’s parents who are in the audience)
18.  Man Of The Hour
19. The End
20. Parting Ways
21. Last Kiss-(Cochran)
22. Porch
23. Better Days {Ed goes into the audience}
24. Sleepless Nights-(Bryant, Bryant) w/ Glen Hansard (Ed uke and vocals, Glen vocals-busk at front of stage away from mics)
25. Falling Slowly-(Hansard, Irglová) w/ Glen Hansard guitar and vocals, Ed vocals
26. Society-(Hannan) w/ Glen Hansard
(Ed compliments the audience and tells them how wonderful it has been in Sao Paulo)
27. Smile w/ Glen Hansard.  Glen electric guitar. Ed vocals and harmonica
28. Rockin’ In The Free World-(Young) w/ Glen Hansard on bass

(Speaking in Portuguese Ed brings out Patricia. She is the local tour manager and did the translations for Ed.)
29. Black w/ Sergio. (Ed plays guitar vocals, Sergio vocals.  Sergio starts and sings the first half of the song.  Ed sings second verse on.  Sergio picks up vocals for the outro
30. Hard Sun-(Peterson) w/ Glen Hansard
(Ed has the crew come out and take a bow with him.)

Offline Vasall

• vaf | 1/2 Full
  • hey ho let's go

Offline binaural2002

• vaf | 1/2 Full
Eddie in Brasilien lockt auch keinen mehr hervor  ::)
Woher weißt Du/ willst Du das wissen?