vaf | vitalogy.de and fans [pearl-jam.de]

10.07.18 - Palau St. Jordi, Barcelona (SPA)

Offline retro

• vaf | Immortality
Antwort #15 am: 11. Juli 2018 um 10:22
Pearl Jam
Palau Sant Jordi
Barcelona, ES
July 10, 2018
Set List

Band Onstage: 9:41
Band Offstage: 12:32
Walk On Music: Metamorphosis #2-Phillip Glass

01. Long Road
02. Elderly Woman Behind The Counter In A Small Town
03. Corduroy
04. Hail, Hail
05. Mind Your Manners
06. Do The Evolution
(Ed addresses the audience in Spanish.  He starts with the local accent even.  He says something about playing here and says what appears to be not flattering things about the Russian football team and tauntingly says goodbye to Russia, I think)
07.  Ghost (most of the band gathers around the front of Matt’s riser to end the song)
08. Nothing As It Seems
(Ed talks about all the nice people from various locations around the world that they have met here.  “Sergei from Russia is one of them, oh sorry for insulting you earlier Sergei.  We are playing a lot of requests. This is one of them.”)
09. Setting Forth
10. Given To Fly
(This one is called “Tiny Penis Orange Man”)
11. Even Flow (Mike has guitar issue at the top of the song.  He switches out before the first chorus and continues on.)
(It’s a good night for music on Friday the 13th.  Prophets Of Rage are playing.  I wish I could be there.  Ed tells the audience that Prophets are here so let them know how you really feel.  He also talks about long time fans who meet up and form a community and it is difficult when you lose somebody.  Ed mentions a fan named Israel Barrales who passed away unexpectedly after a surgery. )
12.  Oceans
13. Light Years
(Ed speaks in Spanish. Something about equality or strength of women and introduces the song)
14. Daughter / It's OK-(Cole) tag sung in Spanish and English lasts about 2:40)
15. Jeremy
16. Go
17. State Of Love And Trust
18. Porch

Encore Break One
(Praises Barcelona. Some balls drawn to look like basketballs prompts Ed to say Barcelona has balls.  Big orange ones.  Which leads to some talk about how awful Trump is and how important it is to vote him and others like him away.  He also talks about going to Sagrada Familia and seeing the works of a great man, Gaudi.  It has been a long time since I went to church but we found out that just by paying to get in our sins had been forgiven.  So Matt and I are feeling a lot better right now)

19. Sleeping By Myself
(EV has the camera point out a shirt that goes back to Gordie from The Tragically Hip and Ed recently lost a friend named Ken and wants to play this for them)
20. Come Back
21. Lightning Bolt
22. Black
23. Once
24. Rearviewmirror

Encore Break Two
(Matt’s drum tech is showered with praise and Ed gets the audience to sing him Happy Birthday in Spanish.  Pretty sure they referred to him with a pejorative nick name.)
25. Smile (Jeff guitar/ Stone Bass)
26. Wasted Reprise
27. Better Man / Save It For Later-(Charley, Cox, Morton, Steele, Wakeling) 2 min
28. Alive
29. Baba O’Riley-(Townshend)
(Mike starts Yellow Ledbetter but Ed stops him to read a letter from 9 yo Miguel who wants to meet Ed and to have them play Yellow Ledbetter.  Miguel made a drawing showing him down front at the concert.)
30. Yellow Ledbetter

THANKS SEA
20/576/125
96 - Zürich 
00 - Nürburg, Zürich  06 - Bern  07 - München, Neuhausen o.E.-SoSi 09 - Berlin
10 - Berlin  12 - Berlin, Berlin II, Stockholm 14 - Amsterdam, Amsterdam II, Milan  17 - EV Berlin  18 - Amsterdam, Amsterdam II, Prag, Berlin 19 - EV Berlin, Düsseldorf
22 - B-F-Z-W-P  tbc

Offline Abi

• vaf | (In) Thin Air
  • Jetzt ist scho wieder was passiert!
Antwort #16 am: 11. Juli 2018 um 19:26
ich wusste, dass ich was falsch mache als ich Barcelona wieder von meiner Liste runtergenommen habe....

Was für ein set! Scheint sich echt zu DER Tour zu entwickeln.