vaf | vitalogy.de and fans [pearl-jam.de]

18. & 20.08.18 - Wrigley Field, Chicago, IL

Offline binaural2002

• vaf | 1/2 Full
am: 04. August 2018 um 09:04
Main Set: Wash, Low Light, Elderly Woman Behind The Counter In A Small Town, Breakerfall, Corduroy, Hail, Hail, Animal, Getaway, Leaving Here (Eddie Holland), Present Tense, Even Flow, Missing (Soundgarden), Garden, Not For You/ Modern Girl, Can’t Deny Me, Wishlist, I Won't Back Down (Tom Petty & The Heartbreakers), Porch
Encore 1: Just Breath, Sleeping By Myself, Footsteps, State Of Love And Trust, Breath, Know Your Rights (The Clash), Do The Evolution, Alone, Rearviermirror
Encore 2: Rebel Rebel (David Bowie), Better Man/ Save It For Later, Alive, Rockin' In The Free World (Neil Young), Yellow Ledbetter

Main Set: Given To Fly, Why Go, Go, Last Exit, Mind Your Manners, Do The Evolution, Rain (The Beatles), Throw Your Hatred Down, Even Flow, U, In My Tree, Immortality, Daughter/ It's OK, Unthought Known, Jeremy, I Am A Patriot (Steve van Zandt), Lukin, Porch
Encore: We Are Gonna Be Friends (White Stripes), Come Back, Corduroy, Black, Lightning Bolt, Rearviewmirrror, Smile, Evil Little Goat, Leash, Alive, Baba O’Riley (The Who)

Statistik zur Tour 2018 als Google Drive-Dokument >>> Klick hier <<<
« Letzte Änderung: 21. August 2018 um 16:02 von binaural2002 »
PJ - 11/306/121 - 96 Zürich - 00 RaR - 07 München - 10 Berlin - 12 Berlin² - 14 Amsterdam² Berlin - 18 Berlin - 22 Zürich - 24 Berlin 1
EV - 1/27/27 - 19 Düsseldorf

Offline binaural2002

• vaf | 1/2 Full
Antwort #1 am: 16. August 2018 um 14:57

PJ - 11/306/121 - 96 Zürich - 00 RaR - 07 München - 10 Berlin - 12 Berlin² - 14 Amsterdam² Berlin - 18 Berlin - 22 Zürich - 24 Berlin 1

Offline binaural2002

• vaf | 1/2 Full
Antwort #2 am: 16. August 2018 um 15:31

Offline retro

• vaf | Immortality
Antwort #3 am: 16. August 2018 um 17:00
20/576/125
96 - Zürich 
00 - Nürburg, Zürich  06 - Bern  07 - München, Neuhausen o.E.-SoSi 09 - Berlin
10 - Berlin  12 - Berlin, Berlin II, Stockholm 14 - Amsterdam, Amsterdam II, Milan  17 - EV Berlin  18 - Amsterdam, Amsterdam II, Prag, Berlin 19 - EV Berlin, Düsseldorf
22 - B-F-Z-W-P  tbc

Offline retro

• vaf | Immortality
Antwort #4 am: 16. August 2018 um 17:01
20/576/125
96 - Zürich 
10 - Berlin  12 - Berlin, Berlin II, Stockholm 14 - Amsterdam, Amsterdam II, Milan  17 - EV Berlin  18 - Amsterdam, Amsterdam II, Prag, Berlin 19 - EV Berlin, Düsseldorf
22 - B-F-Z-W-P  tbc

Offline retro

• vaf | Immortality
Antwort #5 am: 16. August 2018 um 17:02
20/576/125
96 - Zürich 
22 - B-F-Z-W-P  tbc

Offline retro

• vaf | Immortality
Antwort #6 am: 16. August 2018 um 17:03
20/576/125
96 - Zürich 
22 - B-F-Z-W-P  tbc

Offline retro

• vaf | Immortality
Antwort #7 am: 16. August 2018 um 17:09

20/576/125
96 - Zürich 
22 - B-F-Z-W-P  tbc

Offline binaural2002

• vaf | 1/2 Full
Antwort #8 am: 19. August 2018 um 08:25
Walk On Music: Aye Davanita (from Vitalogy album)

Band Onstage: 7:57
Band Offstage: 10:54
(Jeff is wearing a shirt that says  “Metaphor” and has Meta Phor on his two bass cabinets.  Likely referencing the Missoula poster art)
01. Wash
02. Low Light
03. Elderly Woman Behind The Counter In A Small Town
04. Breakerfall
05. Corduroy
06. Hail, Hail
07. Animal
(Greets the audience and looks to see if anyone is on the roof. “Great to be back on hallowed ground and I don’t mean just Wrigley Field but Chicago.  Ed says  “I am thinking about those players out here in those uniforms and how hot they must be.  I am not even wearing underwear and I’m burning up out here.”  Ed lets the audience know they will be playing some songs they don’t play very often.  Ed is also grateful that the people in the neighborhood have allowed people to camp out while they wait to get inside)
08. Getaway
(Before we get too far into the show I just want to say that the Foo Fighters were here a little while ago and they had some issues. Ed wants to make sure that the men treat women with complete respect.)
09. Leaving Here-(Holland, Holland, Dozier)
10. Present Tense
11. Even Flow (while soloing Mike goes out and sits on the barricade and shreds to the delight of the audience)
“Here we are in the home of the Blues and Mike McCready brings it.  And this guy who was in some great bands between us and Soundgarden.  He is the best pitcher, catcher, first baseman, Mr. Matt Cameron”
12. Missing-(Cornell)
13. Garden
14. Not For You / Modern Girl-(Sleater Kinney) 2:00 min tag (Ed asks the audience to say hi to Joe Madden and gets them singing “Hey Joe” and “Pino, Pino”-Ed talks about coming here as a little kid on the El and counting the stops.  It was all so fucking simple and joyful and I sure found joy in this place”)
15. Can’t Deny Me
16. Wishlist
(I Wish Ernie Banks was still with us,  I wish Walter Payton was still with us…(he lists several more athletes and announcers.  Ed wants to tell the audience about the guitar he is holding. “I have never taken it onstage before.  It was given to me by Tom Petty.  I know he had a great time playing here last here.  I know the show was special.  I want you to know how important it was to Tom and the Heartbreakers…”  He asks the audience to light up their phones for
Tom.)
17. I Won't Back Down-(Lynne, Petty)-(played on a guitar gifted to Ed by Tom Petty.  First appearance on stage with Pearl Jam)
18. Porch-(Ed wears a Rizzo 44 jersey.  Looks like Ed gave the shirt to someone on the barricade)

Encore Break One
(Ed chats with the audience about hanging around and rain delays.  He checked the score and is a little mad at the Pirates although he likes the colors and mentions Roberto Clemente.  He knows a lot of hall of fame people and talks about meeting Laura who is in the LGBTQ Hall of Fame and she met her wife at the rain delay show)
19.  Just Breath
(Ed doesn’t think a ukulele has ever been played at center field.  Can we get a ukulele?  Dennis Rodman brings out a uke for Ed.  He sits on Ed’s stool and thanks the Chicago audience who supported him when he was getting so much flak for traveling to North Korea.  He loves the place and swears he will be buried here.  Ed asks him to make sure to delay that day as long as possible)
20.  Sleeping By Myself
21.  Footsteps
22.  State Of Love And Trust
23.  Breath (Ed sings from the barricade)
(Mr. Stone Gossard on the guitar.  And we got a big man with a big heart and you know what the means!  Mr Boom Gasper.   Ed encourages the audience to vote.  No matter the size of the hands or the bank account we are all equal.  Everybody voting is the most important thing we can do.  Get the numbers higher than any of the bullshit they can come up with.  Ed slightly references possible vote tampering)
24. Know Your Rights-(Strummer, Jones)
25. Do The Evolution
(Would you like to hear one more we don’t usually play or should we keep going?)
26. Alone (Mike uses his vocal stand as a slide at the top of the solo)
27. Rearviermirror

Encore Break Two
(“Is everybody out there?  Fuck Yeah!  Can we talk Cubs for a second. Ed chats enthusiastically about the team and thanks Tom Rickets who was instrumental in getting the band to play after the rain delay.  Ed says there have been some changes since the last time we played.  Tom comes out and unveils the world championship trophy.  Ed has a video of David Bote hitting a home run played on the screens and the band plays.)

28. Rebel Rebel-(Bowie)
29. Better Man /Save It For Later-(Charley, Cox, Morton, Steele, Wakeling) :30 second tag with outro jam
30. Alive 
31. Rockin' In The Free World-(Young)
32. Yellow Ledbetter

Offline binaural2002

• vaf | 1/2 Full
Antwort #9 am: 19. August 2018 um 22:35
Setlist-Shirt Konzert #1

Offline Charles Everett Decker

• vaf | (in)Habit(ant)
Antwort #10 am: 20. August 2018 um 13:37
Rebel, Rebel - :-*
"Was wolln Sie jetzt von mir; was wolln Sie!?" (P. Mertesacker 30.06.2014)

Offline binaural2002

• vaf | 1/2 Full
Antwort #11 am: 20. August 2018 um 14:54
Zitat
Pearl Jam artist proofs will go on sale Tuesday, August 21st at 8 p.m. Central time (Minneapolis, MN). I realize some will be traveling home Tuesday, but this is the best I can do.
300 regular
100 variant (purples)
One of either per customer, not one of both.
Price TBD as I want to deter flippers but also give a fair price.
This link (https://steve-thomas-art.myshopify.com/collections/pearl-jam) will take you to the sale page. It'll give you a 404 error until the live sale. Set up your mailing and payment info for faster checkout.
Shopify has notified me that when a product is in the cart it doesn't mean it's sold. They used to have a 5 min hold on items but don't any longer. So a speedy checkout will be ideal.
I'm traveling to the show so please forgive me if I don't respond to emails or messages.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1757995230966367&id=215364281896144

Offline retro

• vaf | Immortality
Antwort #12 am: 21. August 2018 um 09:35
Pearl Jam
Wrigley Field
Chicago, IL
Show Two
Aug 20, 2018
Set List

Walk On Music: Aye Davanita (from Vitalogy album)

Band Onstage: 9:30
Band Offstage: 11:57

01. Given To Fly
02. Why Go
03. Go
04. Last Exit
05.  Mind Your Manners
(Ed checks on audience has them play follow the vocals.  Alright this is happening.  This is happening.  Ed toasts because along with the magic of the venue but what makes the it a beautiful place is the people that fill the building with energy and beauty. In Hawaii they call the rain a blessing so we are counting our blessings tonight.  ‘it rains in heaven.’)
06. Do The Evolution
(Got my Jordan’s on.  I am feeling bouncy)
07. Rain-(Lennon, McCartney)
(Gonna send this to the South Side with love)
08. Throw Your Hatred Down
09. Even Flow
(Ed praises Mike, the building and Matt Cameron.  He spots a sign that has Matt “Fucking” Cameron on it and tries different order of words and emphasis.)
10.  U
11.  In My Tree
(Ed sings “goodbye girl” a few times)
12.  Immortality
13. Daughter / It's OK-(Cole) -4:00 full cover  - (Ed is thinking about the election.  A girl who will be a women using her voice to be treated and paid as an equal in the work place.  She is gonna need her voice and this upcoming election will has some laws that will be effecting mainly women.  Women between 18-35 have the numbers and the power to change the election)
14. Unthought Known
15. Jeremy
16.  I Am A Patriot-(Van Zandt) (v-1 slow Ed solo, v2 is fast full band)
17.  Lukin
(After Lukin Ed plays the chords to Lukin slowly and sings, I’m Going To Wrigley’s and adds a line about going to Murphy’s.  Very short.  20 seconds)
18. Porch

Encore Break One
(Ed comes on stage with a Chelios jersey.  Ed says one of the guys he loves is Jack White.  He loves that fucking guy.  He talks about Jack getting to go behind the scoreboard.  Ed says the band isn’t going to tour anymore from April to October because he has been offered a job of changing the scoreboard.  It is a dream job for him.)
19. We Are Gonna Be Friends-(Jack White) Ed solo acoustic guitar
(Ed changes the lyrics to first verse to being about going to Wrigley Field. 
Speaking of friends one of my best is here tonight.  Back with the Black Hawks, defenseman extraordinaire Chris Chelios.  Chris holds a jersey for Stan Mikita.  Ed wants to play the song for his wife and have the audience hold up their phone lights.  The baseball world championship trophy is on stage behind Ed as well)
20. Come Back
(Ed says he knows he can drink out of the Stanley Cup but he is going to figure a way to ‘drink out of that thing’ referring to the trophy.  He lists many of the Cubs players and staff who do various charity work)
21. Corduroy (Go cubs go)
22. Black
23. Lightning Bolt
24. Rearviewmirrror

(Since there is a curfew. {there is an 11 o’clock curfew for Wrigley but the band got permission to play until midnight if the weather was bad but no later} Ed asks the band to stay onstage so they can play more songs.  The band discusses what to play.  Ed puts on a Theo Epstein shirt.  They take a request to play Smile)
25. Smile
26. Evil Little Goat (first live performance)
27.  Leash
28. Alive
29. Baba O’Riley-(Townshend)
(Danny Clinch plays harmonica.  Ed destroys a blue telecaster)

Please share your experiences of the show here...the Fanview threads are preserved on the board.

Please keep the Fanview threads for Fanviews. It's ok to begin another thread on discussions of other topics and/or debates.

Thank you!

Thank you, John for the set list & notes.
20/576/125
96 - Zürich 
22 - B-F-Z-W-P  tbc

Offline Tyler Durden

• vaf | Man Of Golden Words
  • Nimm einen tiefen Zug, dann kannst Du gut kacken!
Antwort #13 am: 21. August 2018 um 10:27
Wer wünscht sich bitte so einen Schrott wie Evil Little Goat?  >:D Ansonsten ganz nett, aber von den Stadionshows liest sich die Setlist am "schwächsten".
88/2511/244

Bis zum bitteren Ende.......95 ole!

"Man macht auch nicht in drei Tagen aus einer Würstchenbude eine Großraumdiskothek." (Norbert Meier)

Offline Who you are

• vaf | Off He Goes
Antwort #14 am: 21. August 2018 um 11:01
Wer wünscht sich bitte so einen Schrott wie Evil Little Goat?  >:D Ansonsten ganz nett, aber von den Stadionshows liest sich die Setlist am "schwächsten".
Alles gesagt.War ein großes Rennen nach dem Regen zur Bühne man ging da die Post ab was für Bilder.