vaf | vitalogy.de and fans [pearl-jam.de]

13.08.18 - Washington-Grizzly Stadium, Missoula, MT

Offline binaural2002

• vaf | 1/2 Full
Main Set: Pendulum, Low Light, Go, Do The Evolution, Arms Aloft (Joe Strummer & The Mescaleros), Mind Your Manners, Corduroy, Pilate, Even Flow, In My Tree, Down, Lightning Bolt, Not For You /Modern Girl, Daughter/ It's OK, Setting Forth, Elderly Woman Behind The Counter In A Small Town, Can’t Deny Me, Porch
Encore: Bee Girl, Fatal, Imagine (John Lennon), Given To Fly, Throw Your Hatred Down (Neil Young), Better Man/ With Or Without You/ I Wanna Be Your Boyfriend/ Save It For Later, Jeremy, Know Your Rights (The Clash), Alive, Rockin' In The Free World (Neil Young), Indifference

Statistik zur Tour 2018 als Google Drive-Dokument >>> Klick hier <<<
« Letzte Änderung: 14. August 2018 um 09:24 von binaural2002 »
PJ - 11/306/121 - 96 Zürich - 00 RaR - 07 München - 10 Berlin - 12 Berlin² - 14 Amsterdam² Berlin - 18 Berlin - 22 Zürich - 24 Berlin 1
EV - 1/27/27 - 19 Düsseldorf

Offline binaural2002

• vaf | 1/2 Full
Antwort #1 am: 11. August 2018 um 21:19

PJ - 11/306/121 - 96 Zürich - 00 RaR - 07 München - 10 Berlin - 12 Berlin² - 14 Amsterdam² Berlin - 18 Berlin - 22 Zürich - 24 Berlin 1

Offline retro

• vaf | Immortality
Antwort #2 am: 11. August 2018 um 21:39
Immer hin, Abwechslung im Merch.

@binaural. Eine Seite fehlt noch.

« Letzte Änderung: 11. August 2018 um 23:03 von retro »
20/576/125
96 - Zürich 
00 - Nürburg, Zürich  06 - Bern  07 - München, Neuhausen o.E.-SoSi 09 - Berlin
10 - Berlin  12 - Berlin, Berlin II, Stockholm 14 - Amsterdam, Amsterdam II, Milan  17 - EV Berlin  18 - Amsterdam, Amsterdam II, Prag, Berlin 19 - EV Berlin, Düsseldorf
22 - B-F-Z-W-P  tbc

Offline binaural2002

• vaf | 1/2 Full
Antwort #3 am: 11. August 2018 um 23:22
Stimmt, die Seite habe ich nicht gefunden/ gesehen. Shirts sind jetzt nicht wirklich meins. Das Grizzly (das rechte) gefällt mir echt gut, aber der Rest nicht so. Kann irgendwie mit den 4-äugigen Tiermotiven nicht am meisten anfangen. In Berlin war es eh schon weg als ich endlich den Weg durch den miserabel organisierten Einlass geschafft hatte. Hab ich halt ein anderes genommen. Aber wie ich mich kenne, hätte ich das Eventshirt trotz das es mir nicht so zusagt, trotzdem noch mitgenommen.

Offline binaural2002

• vaf | 1/2 Full
Antwort #4 am: 12. August 2018 um 20:24

Offline binaural2002

• vaf | 1/2 Full
Antwort #5 am: 12. August 2018 um 21:18
Hier sieht man das Poster ein wenig besser.

Offline retro

• vaf | Immortality
Antwort #6 am: 12. August 2018 um 23:13
l
20/576/125
96 - Zürich 
10 - Berlin  12 - Berlin, Berlin II, Stockholm 14 - Amsterdam, Amsterdam II, Milan  17 - EV Berlin  18 - Amsterdam, Amsterdam II, Prag, Berlin 19 - EV Berlin, Düsseldorf
22 - B-F-Z-W-P  tbc

Offline retro

• vaf | Immortality
Antwort #7 am: 14. August 2018 um 08:54
Pearl Jam
Washington-Grizzly Stadium
Missoula, MT
Away Show #1
Aug 13, 2018
Set List

Walk On Music: Aye Davanita (from Vitalogy album)

Band Onstage:8:43
Band Offstage: 11:29

(Ed comes out wearing an Evel Knievel white leather jacket. He takes it off pretty quickly)
01. Pendulum
02. Low Light
03. Go
04. Do The Evolution
05. Arms Aloft-(Bullen, Shields, Slattery, Stafford, Strummer)
06. Mind Your Manners

(All right, well music brings people together and we are glad that everyone came out for a very important reason.  Jeff thank you for organizing this and inviting us.  It is nice to be back.  The crowd is chanting Jeff.  Ed says that is a reason to drink.  He and Jeff both take swigs from Ed’s wine.  Ed talks briefly about how beautiful it is here.  Ed says, I know Paul McCartney played here because I was sitting there.  Inspires Ed to play about 10 seconds of “Blackbird” by The Beatles.  He said The Rolling Stones played here.  Mike plays about ten seconds of “Jumping Jack Flash”.  Ed suggests they all play a different Stones song.  He counts it off and chaos ensues..  EV says we may be the first band to play here twice.  He isn’t bragging because a person who brags about crowd size isn’t really a good guy.  Without naming it is obvious who is talking about since he mentions the person bragging about breaking Elton John records.  The only thing Ed would brag about is if they get the largest young voter turn out.  “That I would brag about all day”

07. Corduroy
08.  Pilate
09. Even Flow (Ed starts to sing the outro chorus but stops to go the edge of the stage and to encourage the audience to sing.)

(How about a little history?  We are on a campus.  21 years ago today was the first real show we played.  We had played clubs and stuff but the first real show we played with Matt Cameron was right here on this stage.  Thanks so much Matt.  You got a beat you could play for that?)

10. In My Tree (instead of ‘newspapers’ Ed says ‘textbooks don’t matter much to me’  for the second line)
11. Down

(Ed asks for the house lights to come up.  He sees a young girl in the audience.  He says it looks like she has perfect time and I am getting so much energy from you young lady.  It is so great to know that the world is going to be in your hands some day.  He asks the audience to pass a tambourine back to her. The tambourine does make it back to the girl despite some minor skepticism.)

12. Lightning Bolt
13. Not For You /Modern Girl-(Sleater Kinney) 1:10 tag
14. Daughter/It's OK-(Cole)-full song
15. Setting Forth
(That was for the big sky this one is for Big Sandy [Jeff’s hometown])
16. Elderly Woman Behind The Counter In A Small Town
(I want to say before the next song that election day should be a national holiday.  He lists some problems with not being a holiday and things that a holiday would help. 
He points out a couple in the front row wearing matching t shirts that say I (heart) Sex & Beer.
I am glad you found each other.  He gets them some beers.  “Now, I am gonna give these to you and I want to watch you enjoy them.  But that is all I want to see.  They drink the beer pretty quickly and Ed ask, “Now you don’t do the other thing that quickly.”  He goes back to voting and says the best thing is on that day we are all equal.  It is right and responsibilities.  He says we need to vote in big numbers because there are complications like big money, corruption and Russians.  Voting is the Antidote.  It is your vote they can’t deny)
17. Can’t Deny Me
18. Porch (Mike kneels in front of his amp and works feedback from it like a theremin, moving the guitar in and out.  Ed goes the barricade for the “Heys.”  People are grabbing him too hard.)

Encore Break One
(Ed and Jeff spot some trouble in the audience.  Ed says it looks like the people over there are voting this guy out and we agree. 
After the incident is resolved Ed wants to talk about Jeff because unlike some people Jeff isn’t one to brag.  Ed lists some of the things that Jeff has done for charity.  He also introduces Jeff’s aunt and uncle and his parents.  Ed says this next song is one of many collaborations.  Or is it collusion?  Are we colluding?  Jeff says “guilty”.)

19. Bee Girl
(This is a quiet one for the serious collector)
20. Fatal
(Ed wants to thank a bunch of people but he has Jeff start.  Jeff thanks the band, crew and management and everyone involved with their activism.  There are four groups we have been working with, Ford Montana Group, Planned Parenthood of Montana, He continues to list people to thank.
Ed asks the audience to show their appreciation for all the hard work the individuals have put in he asks them to turn on their phone lights.  We talked about Paul McCartney’s music in here I thought we should have some of John’s as well)
21. Imagine-(Lennon) “no hell below us, above us Big Sky”
22. Throw Your Hatred Down-(Young)
23. Better Man /With Or Without You-(U2) :10 seconds / I Wanna Be Your Boyfriend-(Ramones) : 20 seconds,  / Save It For Later-(Charley, Cox, Morton, Steele, Wakeling) 1:00  (Ed finishes the song lying on his back and playing guitar)
24. Jeremy
(I need to make a public service announcement and there are probably signs.  If you text “ROCK” to 52886 you will be asked to commit to being a voter in November.  It is the people you vote for that will be your voice in DC.  It is overwhelming.  There is a lot going on.  Make sure to use your voice.  It is so important for your community, state, country and planet.  You are in the top five states where the election can be decided by the youth vote.  We would never tell you who to vote for.  In this case we don’t have to  The choice is obvious)
25. Know Your Rights-(Strummer, Jones)
26. Rockin' In The Free World-(Young)
27. Indifference (Ed has the Evel jacket on again)

Ed thanks Evel Knievel, the band and John Tester for being someone we can believe in and trust

THANK YOU SEA
20/576/125
96 - Zürich 
22 - B-F-Z-W-P  tbc

Offline Tyler Durden

• vaf | Man Of Golden Words
  • Nimm einen tiefen Zug, dann kannst Du gut kacken!
Antwort #8 am: 14. August 2018 um 11:29
Dafür das Jeff Ament die Setlist geschrieben haben soll, ist das Teil ein schöner Griff ins Klo. Gefällt mir bis auf wenige Nummern gar nicht....
88/2511/244

Bis zum bitteren Ende.......95 ole!

"Man macht auch nicht in drei Tagen aus einer Würstchenbude eine Großraumdiskothek." (Norbert Meier)

Offline Dercheef

• vaf | Immortality
Antwort #9 am: 14. August 2018 um 11:50
So schlimm finde ich es zwar nicht, aber verglichen mit den anderen Setlisten der letzten Zeit, fällt sie halt schon deutlich ab.
53/1647/212

VAF-WM-2010 Tipp-Thread-Weltmeister
VAF-EM-2012 Tipp-Thread-Europameister

Offline Supermetty

• vaf | Off He Goes
Antwort #10 am: 14. August 2018 um 12:40
Dafür das Jeff Ament die Setlist geschrieben haben soll, ist das Teil ein schöner Griff ins Klo. Gefällt mir bis auf wenige Nummern gar nicht....

Die getwitterte Setlist von Pearl Jam sieht aber so aus wie immer, sprich Eddies Schrift. Wenn Jeff die geschrieben hätte, dann hätten die ja wohl diese kopiert und verteilt oder hat der so ne Sauklaue ;)
Gegenüber den Setlists der letzten Zeit nicht der Hit, aber Hey, da waren ja auch echt ordentliche Nummern bei (Rom/LondonII/Krakau).
2000: Landgraaf
2006: Arnheim - Antwerpen - Paris - Berlin
2007: München - Düsseldorf - Hurricane - Nijmegen - Werchter
2009: London - Rotterdam - Berlin
2010: Dublin - Belfast - Nijmegen - Berlin - Werchter
2012: Amsterdam² - Berlin² - Kopenhagen - (EV:) Amsterdam²
2014: Amsterdam² - Wien - Berlin

Offline Tyler Durden

• vaf | Man Of Golden Words
  • Nimm einen tiefen Zug, dann kannst Du gut kacken!
Antwort #11 am: 14. August 2018 um 14:06

Die getwitterte Setlist von Pearl Jam sieht aber so aus wie immer, sprich Eddies Schrift. Wenn Jeff die geschrieben hätte, dann hätten die ja wohl diese kopiert und verteilt oder hat der so ne Sauklaue ;)
Gegenüber den Setlists der letzten Zeit nicht der Hit, aber Hey, da waren ja auch echt ordentliche Nummern bei (Rom/LondonII/Krakau).

Eddie hat wohl die Setlist aufgeschrieben, aber Jeff hat ihm scheinbar gesagt, welche Songs gespielt werden sollen. So hat er es zumindest im Interview angekündigt. Der Mann sollte zukünftig die Finger von den Setlisten lassen.  >:D

So schlimm finde ich es zwar nicht, aber verglichen mit den anderen Setlisten der letzten Zeit, fällt sie halt schon deutlich ab.

Ist halt nix besonderes....im Gegensatz zu Seattle 2. ;)
88/2511/244

Bis zum bitteren Ende.......95 ole!

"Man macht auch nicht in drei Tagen aus einer Würstchenbude eine Großraumdiskothek." (Norbert Meier)

Offline retro

• vaf | Immortality
Antwort #12 am: 15. August 2018 um 18:11
20/576/125
96 - Zürich 
22 - B-F-Z-W-P  tbc

Offline retro

• vaf | Immortality
Antwort #13 am: 20. August 2018 um 18:21
MISSOULA 8/13/2018 POSTER AMENT & BOBBY DRAWS SKULLZ
$100.00
Signed by Artists Bobby Draws Skullz and Jeff Ament

POSTERS WILL SHIP MID/LATE OCTOBER 2018

LIMITED QUANTITY.

LIMIT 1 PER MEMBER. NOT FOR RESALE

POSTERS ARE SHIPPED 1 PER TUBE. WE WILL NOT COMBINE POSTER ORDERS.

POSTERS ARE SOLD "AS-IS". NO REFUNDS, NO EXCHANGES.

BY PURCHASING A 2018 PEARL JAM TOUR POSTER YOU AGREE TO THESE TERMS.

https://pearljam.com/shop/posters/missoula-8132018-poster-ament-bobby-draws-skullz
20/576/125
96 - Zürich 
22 - B-F-Z-W-P  tbc

Offline retro

• vaf | Immortality
Antwort #14 am: 23. August 2018 um 22:33
20/576/125
96 - Zürich 
22 - B-F-Z-W-P  tbc