vaf | vitalogy.de and fans [pearl-jam.de]

Ryan Adams

Offline Mrs. A

• vaf | Immortality
  • get me away from here, i'm dying
Antwort #510 am: 13. November 2006 um 08:07
gerade das hier gelesen:

Zitat
Seit ein paar Minuten ist folgendes über RAA verfügbar: Das knapp dreistündige Konzert aus Oslo vom 11.10., SBD-Aufnahme. 34 Songs. Betrachtet man die Setlist, so ist es wohl eines der zu favorisierenden Konzerte dieser an Höhepunkten so reichen Tour.

:D freudeee! sbd!!

Offline redmosquito

• vaf | (in)Habit(ant)
  • beware!
Antwort #511 am: 13. November 2006 um 10:08
gerade das hier gelesen:

Zitat
Seit ein paar Minuten ist folgendes über RAA verfügbar: Das knapp dreistündige Konzert aus Oslo vom 11.10., SBD-Aufnahme. 34 Songs. Betrachtet man die Setlist, so ist es wohl eines der zu favorisierenden Konzerte dieser an Höhepunkten so reichen Tour.

:D freudeee! sbd!!

ich lade schon seit ner stunde....so geil, dass es die aufnahme endlich gibt....mit "afraid, not scared" :D
ja ja ja!!!

Offline Mrs. A

• vaf | Immortality
Antwort #512 am: 13. November 2006 um 10:11
ich lade schon seit ner stunde....so geil, dass es die aufnahme endlich gibt....mit "afraid, not scared" :D

jup, geil geil!

ich hab' die hälfte geschafft, werd' den download jetzt kräftig anfeuern und laufen lassen, während ich mich durch den regen kämpfe.  :angel:

Offline Mrs. A

• vaf | Immortality
Antwort #513 am: 13. November 2006 um 15:40
wer's noch net gelesen hat... ::)

Zitat
Hey there Halloween Heads. While you are all waiting for a new record (uh, trust me, we are too......we are too man) we are proud to announce the three night showdown at town hall in our beloved Gotham. Its going to be laser-tastic and I would like to let everyone know, as of now, it will be NO REPEATS (I repeat) NO REPEATS! But not chronological, unless we hear from someone somehow, that would be better. I think a mix-mash up is in order, but there is going to be some serious fun to be had. Plus we have some special guests each night so that will be exciting. We had some amazing fun at the Dylan benefit and I was able to see up close, standing just in reach almost, not really though cause I had peanut on, and wasn't there before or after work (I had some business about town, such is life, you get home from tour, yaddie yaddah) and anyway, I was able to get some sass from Patti Smith (oh my god is she so fucking awesome and sexual and like a boxer and sweaty woman boxer covered in lighting and locomotive grease), bumped into accidentally by Chan Marshall (whoa) and I was, (and this is super ironic ( Alanis ironic)) I was tuning Peanut (my guitar) right next to Lee Ranaldo ( of Sonic Youth....duh.....) and he kind of giggled. cause you know somebody is fucking with sonic youths tuners since 81. thank god.

Also it looks like we will be making a trek to the 2nd city. They just love me there. Really they do. Its nothing but cold nipples and hard on' talk about me out there but you know, we love to play and you might as well do it on a stage somewhere, especially when its for a good cause. Not that rock-n-roll weirdness isn't a good cause.

Look for some more fun from that wacky man beast DJ Reggie soon and more Cardinal fun as soon as possible. Pretty soon we will maybe invent a way to make "interpretive records" over the internet so that we aren't always playing a game of catch-up with you lovely Halloween Heads US and overseas.

On a personal note I am very gassy tonight and may have ingested a bit too much garlic on half a Joe's Pizza. Its truly something beyond music arising from the bowels of my soul this night.  ;D
"I deem Truth the best Music"
-Endymion, IV, 772-773

"He never ate at Joes"
R.A. 2006

der mann macht mich fertig, ich krieg muskelkater!!  :D

Offline redmosquito

• vaf | (in)Habit(ant)
  • beware!
Antwort #514 am: 13. November 2006 um 16:02
wer's noch net gelesen hat... ::)

Zitat
Hey there Halloween Heads. While you are all waiting for a new record (uh, trust me, we are too......we are too man) we are proud to announce the three night showdown at town hall in our beloved Gotham. Its going to be laser-tastic and I would like to let everyone know, as of now, it will be NO REPEATS (I repeat) NO REPEATS! But not chronological, unless we hear from someone somehow, that would be better. I think a mix-mash up is in order, but there is going to be some serious fun to be had. Plus we have some special guests each night so that will be exciting. We had some amazing fun at the Dylan benefit and I was able to see up close, standing just in reach almost, not really though cause I had peanut on, and wasn't there before or after work (I had some business about town, such is life, you get home from tour, yaddie yaddah) and anyway, I was able to get some sass from Patti Smith (oh my god is she so fucking awesome and sexual and like a boxer and sweaty woman boxer covered in lighting and locomotive grease), bumped into accidentally by Chan Marshall (whoa) and I was, (and this is super ironic ( Alanis ironic)) I was tuning Peanut (my guitar) right next to Lee Ranaldo ( of Sonic Youth....duh.....) and he kind of giggled. cause you know somebody is fucking with sonic youths tuners since 81. thank god.

Also it looks like we will be making a trek to the 2nd city. They just love me there. Really they do. Its nothing but cold nipples and hard on' talk about me out there but you know, we love to play and you might as well do it on a stage somewhere, especially when its for a good cause. Not that rock-n-roll weirdness isn't a good cause.

Look for some more fun from that wacky man beast DJ Reggie soon and more Cardinal fun as soon as possible. Pretty soon we will maybe invent a way to make "interpretive records" over the internet so that we aren't always playing a game of catch-up with you lovely Halloween Heads US and overseas.

On a personal note I am very gassy tonight and may have ingested a bit too much garlic on half a Joe's Pizza. Its truly something beyond music arising from the bowels of my soul this night.  ;D
"I deem Truth the best Music"
-Endymion, IV, 772-773

"He never ate at Joes"
R.A. 2006

der mann macht mich fertig, ich krieg muskelkater!!  :D

(ohne Worte)
ja ja ja!!!

Offline redmosquito

• vaf | (in)Habit(ant)
  • beware!
Antwort #515 am: 14. November 2006 um 15:43
 ;D

[gelöscht durch Administrator - Zeitablauf]
ja ja ja!!!

Offline Mrs. A

• vaf | Immortality
Antwort #516 am: 14. November 2006 um 15:48
;D

super! jetzt habe ich sofort diesen song im kopf, man!  :P

Offline redmosquito

• vaf | (in)Habit(ant)
  • beware!
Antwort #517 am: 16. November 2006 um 10:36
geile frisur! ;D

[gelöscht durch Administrator - Zeitablauf]
ja ja ja!!!

Offline Mrs. A

• vaf | Immortality
Antwort #518 am: 16. November 2006 um 10:39
tolle methode den thread zu pushen... ::)

ryan hat der menschheit schon wieder komische sachen geschrieben....

und die "new songs 2006" läuft auf diesem laufwerk hier net. so'n scheiß.  :P

Offline redmosquito

• vaf | (in)Habit(ant)
  • beware!
Antwort #519 am: 16. November 2006 um 10:42
tolle methode den thread zu pushen... ::)

ryan hat der menschheit schon wieder komische sachen geschrieben....

und die "new songs 2006" läuft auf diesem laufwerk hier net. so'n scheiß.  :P

lass mich halt...musst ja nicht antworten ;D ich unterhalt mich auch gern mit mir alleine

new songs ist nicht schlecht....nur carribean queen ist nicht gerade neu :-\

komische sachen geschrieben.....dotcom?
ja ja ja!!!

Offline Mrs. A

• vaf | Immortality
Antwort #520 am: 16. November 2006 um 10:45
lass mich halt...musst ja nicht antworten ;D ich unterhalt mich auch gern mit mir alleine
ja, dann, lass ich's eben. (aber gib' mir nicht die schuld, wenn du vereinsamst oderso)

ach, was weiß ich. hab' irgendwo irgendwas gelesen.... ;D

hier ne tolle ebay auktion vom händler "mein-freund-der-ast" (könnte auch von mir kommen ;)):

http://cgi.ebay.de/CD-Pop-Ryan-Adams-GOLD-PROMO-COPY-7-track_W0QQitemZ180051666583QQihZ008QQcategoryZ81731QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

öhm, der spekuliert etwas hoch, nicht? ich hab' das teil mal für 3 euro bekommen.

Offline redmosquito

• vaf | (in)Habit(ant)
  • beware!
Antwort #521 am: 16. November 2006 um 10:48
ja, dann, lass ich's eben. (aber gib' mir nicht die schuld, wenn du vereinsamst oderso)

ach, was weiß ich. hab' irgendwo irgendwas gelesen.... ;D

hier ne tolle ebay auktion vom händler "mein-freund-der-ast" (könnte auch von mir kommen ;)):

http://cgi.ebay.de/CD-Pop-Ryan-Adams-GOLD-PROMO-COPY-7-track_W0QQitemZ180051666583QQihZ008QQcategoryZ81731QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

öhm, der spekuliert etwas hoch, nicht? ich hab' das teil mal für 3 euro bekommen.

mein-freund-der-ast ;D

ja der hebt wohl grade bisl ab....der stellt das jetzt ein jahr lang hintereinander für den preis ein, bis er merkt "hoppla das kauft ja keiner"...aber dann zu spät...dann hat er schon mehr als 30 euro e-bay gebühren dafür bezahlt ;D

ne im ernst....hat sie der noch alle?

und sag mir mal bitte wie ich die bilder von der dotcom abspeichern kann....da bin ich zu hohl dazu.
ja ja ja!!!

Offline Mrs. A

• vaf | Immortality
Antwort #522 am: 16. November 2006 um 10:50
ein jahr lang schon? haha, das ist wirklich selten dämlich....

wie wär's mit paint? screenshot machen, you know?

Offline redmosquito

• vaf | (in)Habit(ant)
  • beware!
Antwort #523 am: 16. November 2006 um 10:52
ja ja ja!!!

Offline Mrs. A

• vaf | Immortality
Antwort #524 am: 16. November 2006 um 10:54

unnötigster post des tages, ganz klar! ;D

ein bild hab' ich hier schonmal in den thread gestellt, den rest überlegen wir uns. ;)

Zitat
...und wieder ein paar neue "Klangcollagen" auf seiner website:

- 21st Century Wars
- Movie Star Girl
- Cemetery Hill
- Dear Diary
- Fire And Ice
- Time Machine
- To Phil Love Ryan
- Ultra Violet Light