vaf | vitalogy.de and fans [pearl-jam.de]

New intro music on tenclub.com sound like.............

Offline bluemoon

• vaf | Given To Fly
Hey Beetho!!! Tenclub.com have a new Intro Music.I ´m not sure but it seems that there could be a South America Tour soon. ;) I´m verry happy for you.!!!    :D :D

(sorry for my terrible english. :-\ )
« Letzte Änderung: 28. Juli 2005 um 10:18 von bluemoon »

Denim_Demon

• Gast
yes sounds brazilian!!

great brazilian band----> tribalistas!!

Offline Stargazer

• vaf | 1/2 Full
  • 4 8 15 16 23 42
kein brasilien:

July 28, 2005

Pearl Jam To Play A Special Engagement
At Wachovia Center, Philadelphia
One Night Only

Show Scheduled For Monday, October 3 At 7PM
Tickets On Sale Saturday, August 6 At 10AM

Philadelphia, July 28, 2005 – Electric Factory Concerts is proud to announce that Pearl Jam will perform at the Wachovia Center in Philadelphia on Monday, October 3rd. Tickets for this show will go on sale Saturday, August 6th at 10am EDT at the EFC & Wachovia box office, all Ticketmaster locations, online at ticketmaster.com, and charge-by-phone via Ticketmaster at (215) 336.2000, (856) 338.9000, (302) 984.2000. Tickets for this show are $48.00 plus applicable building fees and service charges. There is a 4 ticket transaction limit.

Pearl Jam's Philadelphia concert is one of only a handful of U.S. shows the band is scheduled to play this year. Tickets for Pearl Jam's two shows at the Borgata Hotel in Atlantic City (September 30th & October 1st) went on sale earlier this month and sold out in two minutes.

Pearl Jam was one of the key groups responsible for popularizing alternative music in the early 90's. Hailing from Seattle, the band released foot stomping anthems that made them rock legends overnight. Throughout their recording career, Pearl Jam have sold more than 60 million albums worldwide and established a large and loyal fan base. Pearl Jam fuses the riff-heavy stadium rock of the '70s with the grit and anger of '80s post-punk, without ever neglecting hooks and choruses.  Female indie-rockers Sleater-Kinney open the show.

Pearl Jam is Matt Cameron (Drums), Jeff Ament (Bass), Mike McCready (Guitar), Stone Gossard (Guitar), and Eddie Vedder (Vocals/Guitar). The band has shared the stage with The Rolling Stones, The Doors, and The Who and is well known for its energetic, dynamic and varied live performances. In 2000, the band began releasing “official bootlegs” of its live shows in an effort to increase the quality and decrease the price of bootleg CDs; they have sold millions of these official bootlegs to date. Over the past fifteen years, Pearl Jam has released five platinum selling albums and two gold selling studio albums. A much-anticipated new release is due out next year.

For more information check out www.ElectricFactory.com.

July 28, 2005
Ten Club Ticket Offer - Philadelphia:

Yo, Adrienne!

PJ will play the Wachovia Center in Philadelphia, PA on Monday, October 3rd. Show starts at 7PM. Sleater-Kinney will open the show.

Ten Club has reserved a limited number of seats for sale to current members only – and they are the best seats in the house (nothing but the best for you). These tickets will be available through a Ten Club pre-sale which starts August 1st at 10 AM Pacific time and ends August 3rd at 5PM Pacific time, unless we sell out before then. So hurry and make your plans! Tickets will be sold on a first come-first served basis, but seat allocations will be for reserved seating and based upon seniority in the Ten Club. The public on-sale is Saturday August 6th, so if you get shut out on Ten Club seats you'll have to get your tickets at the Electric Factory Concerts and Wachovia box office or all Ticketmaster outlets.   

* Ten Club tickets will be sold ONLY on-line and ONLY at pearljam.com. There will be no mail order for Ten Club tickets for this show.
    * The base ticket price for the tour is $48 USD per ticket plus applicable fees and taxes. Ten Club tickets available in pairs only. Only one pair of tickets will be made available to each fan club member until they are sold out. No single ticket sales. There will be a $3.50 USD service charge per ticket plus a $1.30 USD bank card processing fee per ticket.
    * Price for one pair of tickets will be a total of $105.60.
    * Visa and Mastercard are the only acceptable forms of payment. Your card will be charged immediately.
    * Once we process ALL of the ticket orders, we will prioritize the seats according to your member number. Your seats will be assigned according to your membership seniority.
    * You will receive a confirmation email when your order is processed.
    * An additional email confirmation will arrive in advance of the show with detailed instructions about picking up your tickets at venue Will Call.
    * Ten Club tickets are for members only. Members must show photo I.D, at venue will call “Ten Club” window to pick up tickets on day-of-show only.
    * Re-selling Ten Club tickets will result in revocation of fan club privileges.
    * All sales are final. No refunds. No exchanges.
    * Go to pearljam.com and click on the GOODS section, LOG IN to your Ten Club account. If you are not currently an up-to-date member you will not be eligible for Philly tickets.
    * Once you are logged into your account, the Philly tickets can be found in the SPECIALS area. You can only order a maximum of one pair while supplies last. No single tickets. You cannot purchase a membership and be eligible for tickets at this time. Your membership must be up to date as of this announcement to be eligible for this ticket presale.

For questions or information regarding your tickets please contact tickets@tenclub.net. For questions about your membership, please contact info@tenclub.net. Keep in mind we will answer your emails in the order they are received, so please be patient and avoid sending multiple messages. See you in the City of Brotherly Love!
I can watch and not take part where i end and where you start

Offline bluemoon

• vaf | Given To Fly
Ich denke mal die Veröffentlichung einer Südamerikatour kommt noch.Die Kanadische Hymne lief  ein, zwei Wochen lang bevor die Tour bestätigt wurde.

Offline moesman

• vaf | (in)Habit(ant)
  • lailailailailailaifuckinglaiailailaila
Before this South-American tune there was the Theme of "Rocky" on the tenclub-site... I think that was a hint for the Philly-Dates, because Rocky is set in Philly. So there is still a chance for a south-america tour!

Let's see what happens the next days!

Offline Stargazer

• vaf | 1/2 Full
  • 4 8 15 16 23 42
I`d love such a tour:

1.Canada tour september
2.Any time between september and december the southamerica tour
3.The new album
4.America first leg
5.European Leg
6.America second leg

Offline Beetho Lins

• vaf | Better Man
Antwort #6 am: 28. Juli 2005 um 18:11
I CANT BELIEVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE...
LOOK AT 10C IS A BRAZILIANS SONG ...  :o

I AM REALLY IN EMOTION  :'(
"I don`t need drugs to change my life in a fucking shit"...

FÓRUM PEARL JAM In Brazil

Offline Beetho Lins

• vaf | Better Man
Hey Beetho!!! Tenclub.com have a new Intro Music.I ´m not sure but it seems that there could be a South America Tour soon. ;) I´m verry happy for you.!!!    :D :D

(sorry for my terrible english. :-\ )

hey .. thanks to remember me ... hehe... I hope it all my life... now is the moment, i am thinking... but, in part i am really sad, in december 8 i  am going from germany find my girl ... so i will stay there until march 2006 ...i hope they come before or later it ... :-\
"I don`t need drugs to change my life in a fucking shit"...

FÓRUM PEARL JAM In Brazil

Offline Jimmy The Exploder

• vaf | (in)Habit(ant)
  • Hey me, its you...
    • dreamtherestok
maybe the petition was not to no purpose... :)

edit: für englischfachverkäufer: schreibt man das so?
« Letzte Änderung: 28. Juli 2005 um 19:10 von Jimmy The Exploder »
...and to be yourself is not that easy.

Offline bluemoon

• vaf | Given To Fly
@ Beetho Oh that could be a bad timing.I hope PJ plays in October/November in Brasil or before March 06 in Germany so you can see them. :-\
« Letzte Änderung: 28. Juli 2005 um 19:16 von bluemoon »

Offline Jimmy The Exploder

• vaf | (in)Habit(ant)
  • Hey me, its you...
    • dreamtherestok
@beetho:
don´t worry. you will see them twice. one show in brazil (octobre/novembre) and another one in Germany (march).  ;D
...and to be yourself is not that easy.

Offline Stargazer

• vaf | 1/2 Full
  • 4 8 15 16 23 42
wenns eine europa UND eine südamerika tour gibt wär dass ja ne extrem lange tour!

Offline jobst

• Kastanienmädchen
  • vaf | Olympic Platinum
Offen ist ja noch das 15jährige Bestehen der Band. Ich kann mir gut vorstellen, dass da was geplant ist. Freut mich für die Südamerikaner, haben ja lange genug warten müssen.
Karriere beendet.

Offline bluemoon

• vaf | Given To Fly
Nicht unbedingt.Oktober /November Südamerika,dann erstmal eine Pause und im März dann Europa.Danch wieder Pause und zum Schluss die USA.Wäre zumindest theoretisch möglich.

Offline Stargazer

• vaf | 1/2 Full
  • 4 8 15 16 23 42
da beetho aber meinte, dass er durch einen freund verbindungen zum TC hat, glaube ich dass es eine von zwei amerikalegs eingekesselte eurotour gibt. das würde sich doch auch damit decken, dass es eine 9monatige tour gibt! (stand doch mal hier irgendwo)

1 Monat Kanada
1 Monat Südamerika
2 Monate Amerika
1 1/2 Monate Europa
3 Monate Amerika+Mexiko

das wär einfach so schön...und es sieht auch cool aus... 8)

wahrscheinlich gäbe das dann so 100 shows...hihi
also ich leg mich jetzt darauf fest! so wirds kommen! DEFINITIV!!!!

...klarer fall von zwecksoptimismus...