vaf | vitalogy.de and fans [pearl-jam.de]

Komplette Monkeywrench Chronicles B&P für 5 CLOSED UPDATE

Offline bobafett

• vaf | Team-Mitglied
  • vaf | Man Of Golden Words
  • It Takes a Nation of Millions to Hold Me Back
Andere jublen in 100er Posting Threads, aber da meine Mama sagt, daß ich was besonderes bin, habe ich mir was anderes zum Jubeln überlegt.

Ich habe momentan die Möglichkeit DVDs zu brennen und bin außerdem in Besitz der neuaufgelegten Monkeywrench Chronicles, die im Zuge der MWC Box als Ganzes hochgeladen wurden.

Wer also in der Lage ist FLAC und SHN Dateien umzuwandeln und ein DVD Laufwerk besitzt, trage sich bitte in den Thread ein und ich melde mich dann.

Es handelt sich hierbei um 2 DVDs mit einem Umfang von 7,1G, dabei sind alle vorhandenen Pre und After Shows, sowie das Ben Harper Set und Artwork, soweit ich das überblicken kann.

PJBittorrent

MWRadio

11/01/95 - Delta Center: Salt Lake City, UT

set: Go, Animal, Last Exit, Spin the Black Circle, Tremor Christ, Corduroy, Not for You, Lukin, Improv, Elderly Woman, Deep, Dissident, Daughter/(Pulled Up), Even Flow, Rearviewmirror, I Got Shit, Whipping, Immortality, Alive, Black, Blood
enc: Red Mosquito, Better Man, Leaving Here, Footsteps, Porch

notes: True to their word, PJ returned to Salt Lake City after the previous rain-out and played "twice as long," playing two shows. Being the night after Halloween, the band hits the stage wearing costumes, Ed's being a very large alien head and alien gloves with long fingers. They proceed to toss items into the crowd (the band claiming it's candy corn and cigarettes). Ed comments after 'Tremor Christ:' "I believe we've met before. We're gonna make good on our promise." There's a very sweet improv played before 'Elderly Woman.'   Ed's introduces 'Even Flow' as a song they "... learned off an old '50s jukebox." 'Red Mosquito' is a new song. 'Leaving Here' has an interesting intro. Monkeywrench Radio broadcast this show.

11/02/95 - Delta Center: Salt Lake City, UT

set: Release, Even Flow, Last Exit, Animal, Dissident, Not for You, Rearviewmirror (w/ Who teaser), Better Man, Go, Glorified G, Daughter/(Young Man Blues)/(W.M.A.), Deep, Jeremy, Corduroy, Lukin, I Got Shit, Brain of J, Black, State of Love and Trust, Porch
enc: Sonic Reducer, Whipping, Leaving Here, Immortality, Yellow Ledbetter

notes: Monkeywrench Radio broadcast this show. The improv after 'Daughter' is a modified 'Young Man Blues' modifying the lyrics to "young girl's blues." 'Brain of J' premiers. Ed comments about how "it's almost like tonight we're playing for you and last night we were playing for your parents." This comment is made because the crowd isn't very responsive and (according to his comments on Monkeywrench Radio), they had intended to play a little longer (extra encore), but everyone left early!

11/04/95 - Spartan Stadium: San Jose, CA

set: Release, Even Flow, Last Exit, Animal, Dissident, Not for You, Rearviewmirror (w/ Who teaser), Elderly Woman, Go, Glorified G, Daughter/(Young Man Blues)/(W.M.A.), Deep, Jeremy, Corduroy, Lukin, I Got Shit, Spin the Black Circle, Red Mosquito, (So You Want to be a Rock 'n Roll Star), Brain of J, Why Go, Black, Alive/(Voodoo Chile teaser), Blood
enc: Leaving Here, Better Man, Immortality, Porch, So You Want to be a Rock 'n Roll Star, Indifference

notes: Ed opens the show early with the (then) unreleased 'Dead Man.' Later he quips, "So these are the faces I would have seen if I could have lifted my head up in San Francisco." After a long departure from these sort of antics, Ed climbs the speaker stacks and scaffolding during 'Porch.' He includes a bit of the 'Three Little Birds' tag in Porch, repeating the "every little thing's gonna be alright" line a few times. Ben Harper and Kim Warnick (from the Fastbacks) join PJ in 'Rock 'n Roll Star.'

11/06/95 - Sports Arena: San Diego, CA

set: Release, Animal, Last Exit, Even Flow, Dissident, Not for You, Rearviewmirror, Elderly Woman, Go, Tremor Christ, Why Go, Jeremy, Deep, Daughter/(This Boy)/(ABitW-II), Corduroy, Lukin/Whipping, Immortality, Alive, Black, Blood
enc 1: Long Road, So You Want to be a Rock 'n Roll Star (short), Habit, Better Man, Leaving Here, Spin the Black Circle, Porch/(I'm One)
enc 2: Indifference

notes: After 'Jeremy,' Ed says "Thanks. Good singing." for the background vocals. Before 'Corduroy,' the crowd starts the "Eddie" chant and Ed comments, "We've been through a lot to get into this room tonight. You're gonna embarrass me in front of my mother." After 'Better Man' he notes, "What a sad fuckin' story. Wanna hear some good news? Of course it's not as exciting as the bad news. Isn't that true? ... Ever see people rally around a spot of good news? They can take some bad news and make it last for years." After dissing the Ticketmaster situation and the cops in "north county," he tells how the proceeds from the difference in the cost of tickets ($50,000) is being donated to the Surfrider Foundation "... so you can ride the waves."

11/07/95 - Sports Arena: San Diego, CA

set: Oceans, Go, Animal, Last Exit, Tremor Christ, Corduroy, Rearviewmirror, Better Man, Even Flow, Why Go, Deep, Red Mosquito, Glorified G, Daughter/(I Believe in Miracles)/(Touch of Grey)/(W.M.A.), Jeremy (new), Not for You, I Got Shit, Lukin/Whipping, This Boy (Ed solo), Alive, Black, Blood
enc 1: Spin the Black Circle, Leaving Here, I Can't Explain, Porch
enc 2: Yellow Ledbetter

notes: As is the case typically, the second show in the same venue never disappoints and this show is no exception and Mike is having a wild night. At the end of 'Tremor Christ,' Ed comments, "Hello kiddies. Get comfortable; we're gonna be here for a while." At the end of 'Why Go,' Ed raises his guitar overhead, as if preparing to smash it, but a tech swipes it from his hands and Ed looks terribly surprised! Ed clearly shows how he feels about 'Glorified G,' substituting the lyrics, "... glorified version of I hate this song" twice, looking over his shoulder at Stone and half smiling. ;)
Experiencing tuning problems at the end of 'I Got Shit,' Ed tosses his guitar and says, "New guitar, please! After all, I am a rock star." Pretty humorous. 'Lukin' sports an ambient guitar intro, ending with a quick "1234" leading to a snappy 'Whipping.' Ed returns to the stage on a skateboard for the first encore, and Stone ges a small fire going at the base of Ed's mic stand. 'Spin the Black Circle' is introed as "a love song." Mentioning that the two San Diego shows help raise $50,000 donated to the Surfrider Foundation leads to a comment about how they had messed up the next song the previous night. Then Ed flubs the start of 'Leaving Here,' and notes that "it's really a rather hard song to play" but then they kick into it. This show is a fine conclusion to a wild 1995 tour

Texte: TFT
« Letzte Änderung: 11. Januar 2006 um 16:09 von bobafett »
I go through all this before you wake up
So I can feel happier to be safe up here with you

Offline bobafett

• vaf | Team-Mitglied
Antwort #1 am: 07. Januar 2006 um 00:18
1. Christian 16.01./17.01.
2. Jobst 11.01./12.01.
3. Elrohir 11.01./12.01.
TRADE  Mütze versandt
4. Bluemoon 13.01./14.01.
5. Plitti 11.01./12.01.
6. Stamson 17.01./19.01.
« Letzte Änderung: 19. Januar 2006 um 15:10 von bobafett »

Offline brokennase

• vaf | Yellow Ledbetter
Antwort #2 am: 07. Januar 2006 um 10:02
hab das mit Monkeywrench bis heute net überrissen  :(
aber wenn ich sowieso bald alle Audio Archive hab, dann brauch ich das net oder? gibts ausser Ben Harper noch andere Künstler?

Offline Crazydissident

• vaf | Team-Mitglied
  • vaf | Yellow Ledbetter
Antwort #3 am: 07. Januar 2006 um 12:06
Also ich habe die alle schon und ich kann nur sagen, es lohnt sich!
Feine Sache bobafett! 8)
lg,
Christiane
"fuck it...let`s all go to hell. i don`t think they allow this shit in heaven"...ev

Offline -christian

• Administrator
  • vaf | Immortality
    • DC4C6X3S
    • nrw.social/@stbc
Antwort #4 am: 07. Januar 2006 um 12:18

1. -christian
-christian
--
Probs mit dem Board? Threema

Offline bobafett

• vaf | Team-Mitglied
Antwort #5 am: 07. Januar 2006 um 12:31
hab das mit Monkeywrench bis heute net überrissen  :(
aber wenn ich sowieso bald alle Audio Archive hab, dann brauch ich das net oder? gibts ausser Ben Harper noch andere Künstler?

Habe noch nicht alle AA zu Hause, aber ich glaube im AA werden nur die PJ Sets drin sein und die jeweiligen Pre und After Show Set die über das MW Radio übertragen wurden eben nicht. Denn die MWC Box geht über 18 CDs und es sind ja nur 4 Konzerte, wobei eins in zwei verschiedenen Mixen vorliegt.
Wenn Du willst schicke ich dir per Email die Info Files und Du checkst dann ab, ob Dich was interessiert.

Offline jobst

• Kastanienmädchen
  • vaf | Olympic Platinum
Antwort #6 am: 07. Januar 2006 um 12:45
1. -christian
2. jobst jobst@vitalogy.de THX boba!
Karriere beendet.

Offline bobafett

• vaf | Team-Mitglied
Antwort #7 am: 07. Januar 2006 um 12:46
Also ich habe die alle schon und ich kann nur sagen, es lohnt sich!
Feine Sache bobafett! 8)
lg,
Christiane

Keine Ursache, aber bei der Menge geht der ein oder andere ja doch in die Knie und über die Feiertage war das gut machbar.

Wenn Du die schon alle hast, hast Du Dir denn auch die Box von Spacedvest aus dem BRY Forum geholt?
Sieht ja schon ziemlich gut aus.

Offline Elrohir

• vaf | (in)Habit(ant)
  • Carpe diem!
Antwort #8 am: 07. Januar 2006 um 15:30
1. -christian
3. Elrohir Elke24498@aol.com
Je weniger einer braucht, desto mehr nähert er sich den Göttern, die gar nichts brauchen - Sokrates

Marseille - Mailand - Berlin 2006
München - London - Düsseldorf 2007
Rotterdam - Berlin 2009
Berlin 2010
2x Amsterdam - 2x Berlin 2012
2x Amsterdam - Wien - Berlin 2014
Amsterdam 2017 (EV)
Berlin2018

Offline muetze

• vaf | Yellow Ledbetter
Antwort #9 am: 07. Januar 2006 um 16:31
1. -christian
4. muetze  kaioertel@gmx.de
62/1740/194

Offline bluemoon

• vaf | Given To Fly
Antwort #10 am: 07. Januar 2006 um 16:34
1. -christian
4. muetze  kaioertel@gmx.de
5.bluemoon ingrid.ludzuweit@t-online.de

Offline bobafett

• vaf | Team-Mitglied
Antwort #11 am: 07. Januar 2006 um 16:53
1. Christian
2. Jobst
3. Elrohir
4. Mütze
5. Bluemoon

So,
das wars, E-Mails sind draussen.

Schönes Wochenende.

Offline Crazydissident

• vaf | Team-Mitglied
  • vaf | Yellow Ledbetter
Antwort #12 am: 07. Januar 2006 um 18:38
Wenn Du die schon alle hast, hast Du Dir denn auch die Box von Spacedvest aus dem BRY Forum geholt?
Nee, die Box habe ich nicht. Es gab immer so schönes Artwork dazu, das reicht mir eigentlich.
Vorhin war ich nach ewig langer Zeit mal wieder im BRY Forum eingeloggt und habe dann mal bei den Announcements nachgeguckt.
Und was finde ich da:
Zitat
APRIL FOOLS: crazydissident is Banned!

spacedvest    
[post] April 1, 2004, 1:12 pm
Geschrieben: #1
[North Carolina]    [Male]

Sungo Killed BRY
Group Icon

Gruppe: Administrators
Beitr�ge: 16160
Charlotte, NC

Okay I have had enough...I am sorry to say that crazydissident is going to be banned from the forums as of later today. I just can't tolerate the attitude anymore, and the constant disruption just has to end. Since all the moderators are gone now, it only made sense to do this...I know the rest of you know exactly what I am talking about here. Anyway crazydissident, you can have one last say so if you want to go ahead and defend your actions, but I got to warn you, it better be good.

I really hate doing this stuff, but my time is limited and I got to really get things going more smoothly around here. sad.gif
Was für ein cooler thread! Jeder eingeloggte user sieht hier seinen eigenen usernamen... :D ;D
"fuck it...let`s all go to hell. i don`t think they allow this shit in heaven"...ev

Offline bobafett

• vaf | Team-Mitglied
Antwort #13 am: 08. Januar 2006 um 01:50
Mist, das wollte ich den Admins doch als Forumsaprilscherz vorschlagen.

Offline bobafett

• vaf | Team-Mitglied
Antwort #14 am: 08. Januar 2006 um 15:58
Da aus dem B&P mit Mütze ein Trade geworden ist, hätte einer noch die Möglichkeit am B&P teilzunehmen.